“I can’t see through the windshield.” The GaDawgFans battle Mother Nature for a long weekend at the Fort

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Salt on the windshield is one of the most annoying things in the world. Sort of like people who wont start there TRs. Or people who pretend they finished their September TR and then add their new trip

Take your time and spread it out.  It's not like I have a report from Aaron to read or anything. 

Aaron you can start yours. We promise not to get the two trips confused when we are reading about them.

I understand Z's reluctance.  Wise beyond his years.  

I'm convinced you had a hand in that. How did you get to him?

Awesome pics Kelly!

What an awesome trip report!

Thanks! And thanks! I'm kind of sad it's over. But I'll have a Royal Caribbean cruise report to write soon. 

That Z is such a cutie patootie :)

Thank you!!

The bonus photos were worth the wait.

Glad you thought so! 

Thanks for an awesome TR.

bonus pix were great.

The last pix was the best. It's almost as your waving goodbye to us.

And we weren't wearing coats! That was the best part. I need to figure out a way to get back down there sooner than 2016. 

Great trip report and pictures!!!!!!!!! I am jealous of Z and getting all those kisses, that's one lucky young man.

He is a ladies' man! :)

That is a low resolution photo I pulled from your photo account. If it doesn't print good enough to frame, send me the full resolution one from your cd and I will edit that one so you have a good print for framing.

• 3 weeks later...

Great TR - thanks for sharing pics of the camper.  How did that work with you getting there after the camper?  How did they know which site to set it up on?  I hope to be there way before the camper but was not sure how that would work.  THANKS!!

'Feels crowded' made me lol and though there are many cute pics I just love that picture of your little guy about to dive into his strawberry shortcake.

Oh and love the dessert party and Hoop De Doo pics.  We want to do one special thing next trip - if you could only budget for one of those, which would you pick?  

Great TR - thanks for sharing pics of the camper.  How did that work with you getting there after the camper?  How did they know which site to set it up on?  I hope to be there way before the camper but was not sure how that would work.  THANKS!!

'Feels crowded' made me lol and though there are many cute pics I just love that picture of your little guy about to dive into his strawberry shortcake.

Oh and love the dessert party and Hoop De Doo pics.  We want to do one special thing next trip - if you could only budget for one of those, which would you pick?  

I know with Curt's campers he stops in at the Outpost and tells them he is setting up a rental for you and they tell him if the site has been assigned yet and if so which one. He then goes and sets it up for you. 

If you get in early and the site isnt ready yet he sets it up when available.

Sorry I am just seeing this! I was on my cruise.

You give Curt at Fort Camper Rental your info, and the camper arrives at the site before you just like magic! It's pretty cool. 

Feels crowded is a Josh from easywdw reference. I was hoping Lou would catch it since I know he secretly reads it. 

If I were going to pick between the HDDR and Dessert Party, I would choose HDDR hands down. Both are cool, but the HDDR is hysterical, and you can see the fireworks from anywhere.

Katman has also done both... what would you say Jason? 

I enjoyed this report! Thanks for bringing us along on Z's adventures. My favorite picture is the one of Ariel's kiss and his starry-eyed expression.

Now back to your cruise report......Z has had MANY adventures lately!

You give Curt at Fort Camper Rental your info, and the camper arrives at the site before you just like magic! It's pretty cool. 

Feels crowded is a Josh from easywdw reference. I was hoping Lou would catch it since I know he secretly reads it. 

If I were going to pick between the HDDR and Dessert Party, I would choose HDDR hands down. Both are cool, but the HDDR is hysterical, and you can see the fireworks from anywhere.

Katman has also done both... what would you say Jason? 

I am a big fan of Josh, I appreciated the reference.

HDDR seems to be the winner, we want to try it at least once and it seems like a fun place to go for a bday dinner.

I love that it could be there before us depending on when we roll in - this just sounds better and better....