• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm tired of all the negativity around here.   I'm going to look at the bright side.   I will have a clear and unobstructed view of the new Four Seasons as I pull through the check-in lanes.   TCD

Not exactly. During our weekly brunch, Joey, he prefers that over Jose, said that he got so many complaints last week about the lack of firewood, that he had to take action just to please those folks.

I was hoping they were going to say to it was for the new Monorail platform. :rofl3:

For anyone not familiar with that area, here's an aerial view:

outpost_zps84b8ba71.jpg

That area above the sidewalk in the center of that photo with all the trees is the same area that is now just an open grassy field in Grumpy's photo.

That's a lot of trees they cut down!

I know one fell on a golf cart recently.  But did they have to cut them all down?

TCD

Jose don't like no stinkin trees. 

Not exactly.

During our weekly brunch, Joey, he prefers that over Jose, said that he got so many complaints last week about the lack of firewood, that he had to take action just to please those folks. He went on to say that one women even made up a white lie, good acting he said BTW, in order to have firewood delivered to her site.

So be careful for what you wish for, Joey is a man of action.

Not exactly.

During our weekly brunch, Joey, he prefers that over Jose, said that he got so many complaints last week about the lack of firewood, that he had to take action just to please those folks. He went on to say that one women even made up a white lie, good acting he said BTW, in order to have firewood delivered to her site.

So be careful for what you wish for, Joey is a man of action.

:rofl2:  Who would do something like that?

The trees could have been old, or there is insufficient anchoring of the root system. Isnt this the area where one of the trees fell on the carts? There may have been a bigger problem and they are actually being proactive for once and fixing it before anything else happens.

The trees could have been old, or there is insufficient anchoring of the root system. Isnt this the area where one of the trees fell on the carts? There may have been a bigger problem and they are actually being proactive for once and fixing it before anything else happens.

That is why they were removed. Went and asked. They also removed trees on the other side of the OP and there are 4/5 along the road on the right that are coming out as well. 5 carts were creamed when the tree fell in Oct.

That is why they were removed. Went and asked. They also removed trees on the other side of the OP and there are 4/5 along the road on the right that are coming out as well. 5 carts were creamed when the tree fell in Oct.

That's a boring reason Dave. I like Aarons, and DJ Sammy's reasons better.

I think their is going to be a turkey leg cart and a dippin dots stande there...so they had to make room.

They are making room for the huge River Country DVC sign. 

No, no, no.... that little parcel of space is just enough land for the new Starbucks location.... complete with a "drive-by" window. Check in, place your order with the CM then just pull ahead and have your steaming hot or cold coffee beverage handed to you. You don't even need to get out of your vehicle. You can even charge your purchase on your Magic Band!