A Shining New Era is Tiptoeing Nearer for the TCD Gang

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Here's a photo that makes me smile.   The backstory on this is that one of Twin #2's roommates ended up being a "friend of" Stitch.  She told Twin #2 to come visit her in Tomorrowland one day, and the

Leia is definitely following you. At least it is the 1983 version following you and not the 2014 version.

I'm in...  page 5 ?    I need to stop working and spend more time here...   Thanks for the princess photos. 

So sorry that this era has ended!

I am too.  The girls are excited to be back at school, and to not have the grueling work schedules they both had to work in the last month.   They miss living so close to each other most of all.

Thanks for sharing!! They had a great ride!! (and you too)

True.  It was a lot of fun for me too.

Thanks for letting us come along. I really enjoyed it. 

Thanks.  It turns out I have a few more memories to share.

It's been so much fun to read about their adventures and yours. I love the pictures, especially the one of the twins on an empty Main Street. 

I have a couple more photos that need to be shared. Stay tuned.

Thanks for taking us along on the twins adventure I am sure they really enjoyed it.

They enjoyed it much more than either one of them expected to.  They knew there would be hard work involved, and there are lots of stories of CP kids who can't wait to leave.  But, the twins were really sad to see it end.

Thank you for sharing this part of your life with us.

You are most welcome.  Thanks for reading!

Thank you for sharing, I never knew about the college program before and enjoyed you informing us about it.

I knew about the college program, but had no idea what a big part of Disney World it is.  There are thousands of college program kids working all over WDW.

When is the next trip? You know we are all living vicariously thru your trip reports! Karen

Good question.  Hopefully not too far away.  We have to let things settle for a bit, but we will be back.

The girls have many friends who are still there. Twin #1's roommate extended her program and moved into an off site apartment with three other girls.  Since she's offsite, she can have overnight guests.  The Twins are already scheming (I'm not invited to the sleepover, though).

I enjoyed reading along and look foward to when your girls are running Walt Disney World in a few years. I know you will have some really good reports to share.

Very cool pic laying on Mainstreet.

Yeah, it won't be long.  It will be interesting to see what the future holds for them.

Such a fantastic experience, thanks for sharing all the times with us.  These memories will last all of you a lifetime. 

You are right.

TCD

I'm bummed it's over. It was fun hearing about it, thank you for sharing!

I promise you you're not as bummed as I am.

Absolutely loved reading about their CP adventures.  Thanks!!!

Glad that you enjoyed it. Now get working on your girls!

Not quite sure how I should take this quote.......

The girl on the far left is Twin #1's main partner in crime. She comes from the strange land called South Carolina

Just an attempt at humor.  I actually have never met a person from South Carolina whom I haven't liked.

All the South Carolina Fiends are awesome folks!

Thanks for sharing!

You are most welcome.

What an awesome experience for your DDs. Thanks for taking us along!

Thanks for following along.

Don't go away just yet.

I have some bonus photos.

TCD

Here's a photo that makes me smile.

The backstory on this is that one of Twin #2's roommates ended up being a "friend of" Stitch.  She told Twin #2 to come visit her in Tomorrowland one day, and the Twins showed up there while she was on duty.

Stitch was so excited to see the TCD Twins, and took their hands and walked around Tomorrowland with them:

stitch1_zps4dd007f4.jpg

TCD

No worries - my attempt also.  I've only lived here for about a year, so I'm not sure the locals actually accept me.  I have moved a lot...

California - 6 months

New Jersey - 6 months

North Carolina - 10 years

Florida - 32 years

Maryland - 5 years

Georgia - 5 years

Virginia - 4 years

South Carolina - 1 year

Just an attempt at humor.  I actually have never met a person from South Carolina whom I haven't liked.

All the South Carolina Fiends are awesome folks!

TCD

No worries - my attempt also.  I've only lived here for about a year, so I'm not sure the locals actually accept me.  I have moved a lot...

California - 6 months

New Jersey - 6 months

Florida - 32 years

Maryland - 5 years

Georgia - 5 years

Virginia - 4 years

South Carolina - 1 year

32 years in Florida?  Whereabouts was that?

I enjoyed the new era, sorry to see it come to an end.

The picture of them with Stitch is great, it looks like an advertisement!

Thanks. Like I said, that photo really makes me smile.  It was cool that one of Twin #2's roommates was a character performer.  She heard lots of great stories.

TCD

32 years in Florida?  Whereabouts was that?

TCD

North Miami Beach & Ft. Lauderdale area.  This is where our family got the Disney bug.  Our first visit was at about week three after opening.  I stopped counting my different Disney trips at 100.  The trips ranged from one night chaperone duty for "Grad Night" trips to week long trips in the Contemporary.  It was nice being a few hours away.  My brother is still in Miami and they will drive up for dinner and to watch the fireworks.

No worries - my attempt also. I've only lived here for about a year, so I'm not sure the locals actually accept me. I have moved a lot...

California - 6 months

New Jersey - 6 months

Florida - 32 years

Maryland - 5 years

Georgia - 5 years

Virginia - 4 years

South Carolina - 1 year

Wow! I have lived in 3 homes but only 2 towns.

Here's a photo that makes me smile.

The backstory on this is that one of Twin #2's roommates ended up being a "friend of" Stich.  She told Twin #2 to come visit her in Tomorrowland one day, and the Twins showed up there while she was on duty.

Stitch was so excited to see the TCD Twins, and took their hands and walked around Tomorrowland with them:

stitch1_zps4dd007f4.jpg

TCD

LOVE this!!!!!!!!!!

Here's one more photo that needs to be shared.

From the twins' final MK visit last Sunday night:

castle1_zpsc219c3ca.jpg

TCD

But I love this even more.