50 Years, 9 Nights, 5 Beds and 1 Big Fat Mistake

• Replies 568
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

OK, I broke my no trip report rule and read this one SO FAR. The picture count better ramp up or I am going back to my rule.   I have had a sun pass for a few yrs and it is great although I usually on

Toll booths SMB. If you don't have Ez pass and are driving to the shore you are crazy. The high speed ez pass lanes are sweet.

Andrew, are you trying to get me to read one of your TR's?       sent from that black box sitting on my desk using my fingers on the typing thingy

So it seems that Ray and Kelly tied for 1st place with 3 first page posts each.  But neither of them were first....

First?

Yep!  You win ultimate FPBR.  

Roh roh!  Not sounding good, but I'm in.

I know....some foreshadowing of trouble to come....

In!

FPBR!!!

You made the first page EASILY!  

I'm in. First page baby!!!

Don't let me down. Lol.

Here we go....

Love me some Anna pictures.
Great start.

That's 2.  

Since this is a DIT TR and Beckets is camping it wouldn't take much to push this TR to page 2.

Don't hate me.
WWDD?

And there is 3.  You started out strong but eventually let Kelly catch up. 

WooHoo!!! A DIT TR and it starts with an Anna picture!!!  What an awesome day!! (The rest of the fam better be along too :))

The rest will be along shortly.

I'm in! Wait, if it's your report, who is going to take up the whole first page?

Gee, I don't know.  

He would take another space on page 1. 

Would he?

I am surprised you chuckle head havent taken all of page one yet. 

Me too.  

Are you talking to me? Or Ray? Or both?

It would seem both.

I'm in.

Page one.

Bring it.

TCD

I hope to bring it.  Time will tell.

First page on a DIT TR.

Love the title and headlines, this one in particular....

• Surprise!  I'm a Bed Hopping Bimbo!

Anna is ready to go!

Anna is ALWAYS ready to go.  The problem is usually...are we ready to go too?

We are in! I guess I need to get busy on our trip report... Just finished fixing all the stuff Murphy dealt us this weekend.

I hope things are back on track for you guys.  Get that report started!

We are in! I guess I need to get busy on our trip report... Just finished fixing all the stuff Murphy dealt us this weekend.

Oops.

Oops my butt.  That was on purpose to sneak another page one post in.  Right?

I am in and the first picture will be tough to top.

I have the Anna picture to end all Anna pictures coming up later in the report.

I'm in! :)

Glad to have you here, Judy!

Not if it's another picture of Anna!

More to come!  

I can't resist. 

Darn it, I missed the end of the page. 

And to think....a few minutes earlier and you would have pulled ahead of Ray.  

I'm in and claiming "I'm

Camping bragging rights :P "

Camping bragging rights trumps all.  

I'm in.

Thanks for reading!

I am in, better late than never.

Always better late than never.  Glad you have you here!

Intrigued by the headlines.  I'm in!

Hey Curt!  Welcome aboard!

I'm in for the DIT epic adventure...

Don't get your hopes up too high.  I drank a lot on this trip and don't remember much. 

Hang on wait for me!

I've waiting!  

I'm in!  Page 2!  Woo-hoo! 

Hey Janet!  You made it!

Uh, Is That "Enhancement of the Seas"??

Like any trip, much of the fun comes in the planning process.  But unlike a trip to the Fort, there isn't the extensive meal planning that goes on, as that's all taken care of for you unless you book premium restaurants.  There are excursions, spa treatments and other experiences to consider though.  And of course you want to take the opportunity to familiarize yourself with the ship before your sail date.  So that's what I set about to do.  

ALERT!

Ok.....for those of you whose children sometimes look over your shoulder while reading Fort Fiends  (ahem....MARTY!).....you may want to close the laptop until you are alone.  

Some of you saw this pic on Facebook a few months ago.  Most of you probably did not, because I was even careful on there of how extensively I published it.  

I shouldn't feel the need to give all these caveats, as the picture comes directly from the Royal Caribbean website.  But some of you may thank me for the discretion later.  

So, with that said.....after booking the cruise, I set about to planning our trip.  My inlaws, as I mentioned, had never cruised.  And they aren't exactly computer experts.  So they were asking me questions about the ship and all it has to offer one day while I was at their house.  They were curious about the layout of the ship and where the restaurants, pools and in particular the smoking areas were as MIL is a smoker.  So, I opened up their laptop and went to the RCCL website to give them the "lay of the land", so to speak.  

Well, imagine my surprise, and their shock, when I stumbled upon the deckplan for Deck 11.  

en_deck11_v2014_may.jpg

WHAT THE FORT!!

I tried to click back to another page, but it was too late.  They'd seen it.  And I think they were wondering what kind of cruise, exactly, I had booked for us.  

I of course did what any son in law would do.  I blamed my travel agent.   :rofl3:

My MIL asked if I had booked a cruise on Enchantment of the Seas, or Enhancement of the Seas.   :rofl2:

This was not a good start to our family trip together.  I hoped it would get better.  

It did.  

Hey DaveInTN I'm here too!

Hope there was more good than bad.

Looking forward to more.

WBI

There was LOTS of good!  

I am here also!

Thanks for commenting!

Wait one hot second!

I beat Kelly because I posted first.

You only gave Beckers Camping bragging rights is because she's normally your partner in Crime when it comes to hogging all of page one.

You and Kelly will have to fight that one out.  

But yes, Beckers gets an advantage as my partner in crime.  

Enhancement of the Seas

Like any trip, much of the fun comes in the planning process. But unlike a trip to the Fort, there isn't the extensive meal planning that goes on, as that's all taken care of for you unless you book premium restaurants. There are excursions, spa treatments and other experiences to consider though. And of course you want to take the opportunity to familiarize yourself with the ship before your sail date. So that's what I set about to do.

ALERT!

Ok.....for those of you whose children sometimes look over your shoulder while reading Fort Fiends (ahem....MARTY!).....you may want to close the laptop until you are alone.

Some of you saw this pic on Facebook a few months ago. Most of you probably did not, because I was even careful on there of how extensively I published it.

I shouldn't feel the need to give all these caveats, as the picture comes directly from the Royal Caribbean website. But some of you may thank me for the discretion later.

So, with that said.....after booking the cruise, I set about to planning our trip. My inlaws, as I mentioned, had never cruised. And they aren't exactly computer experts. So they were asking me questions about the ship and all it has to offer one day while I was at their house. They were curious about the layout of the ship and where the restaurants, pools and in particular the smoking areas were as MIL is a smoker. So, I opened up their laptop and went to the RCCL website to give them the "lay of the land", so to speak.

Well, imagine my surprise, and their shock, when I stumbled upon the deckplan for Deck 11.

en_deck11_v2014_may.jpg

WHAT THE FORT!!

I tried to click back to another page, but it was too late. They'd seen it. And I think they were wondering what kind of cruise, exactly, I had booked for us.

I of course did what any son in law would do. I blamed my travel agent. :rofl3:

My MIL asked if I had booked a cruise on Enchantment of the Seas, or Enhancement of the Seas. :rofl2:

This was not a good start to our family trip together. I hoped it would get better.

It did.

Omg! What the heck kind of cruise did you book?

I thought this was going to be a family TR.

Your MIL is quick! Yes, not really the picture you want your Mother-in-law looking at over your shoulder.

So looking forward to this TR, we booked a cruise after Kelly's report, hope you don't make me regret my decision!

Oh, and love that picture of Anna, she is adorable. I am currently reading a trip report over on mouseowners written by a dad with a little girl with Down Syndrome. Every picture makes me smile, she has such an enthusiasm for everything, it's contagious.

Omg! What the heck kind of cruise did you book?

I thought this was going to be a family TR.

Just trying to throw you guys a bone.  

If I was DIT and Kelly had tied me for page one posts I might try and dominate page two so no one else can post on page two and are page three slackers.

It's a good thing I'm not as eviiilll as DIT and hog all of page 2.

I do hope there are lots of pood forn pictures on your report.

I also hope there are lots of DIT girls. They are so adorable.

Omg. Is it page three already?

(Insert eviiilll laugh here!)

Pure evil.  I can't imagine carrying on like that.  

So that thump I felt was the bus running me over.  :rofl3:

Pretty much.

Your MIL is quick! Yes, not really the picture you want your Mother-in-law looking at over your shoulder.

So looking forward to this TR, we booked a cruise after Kelly's report, hope you don't make me regret my decision!

Oh, and love that picture of Anna, she is adorable. I am currently reading a trip report over on mouseowners written by a dad with a little girl with Down Syndrome. Every picture makes me smile, she has such an enthusiasm for everything, it's contagious.

Not only is she quick, but she's not the only one who came up with that.  There was also a comment on FB to that effect.  

Yes, Anna is enthusiastic....to put it mildly.  :)  She puts her all into everything, for good or bad.   :rofl3: