50 Years, 9 Nights, 5 Beds and 1 Big Fat Mistake

It's been a while since I've written a trip report.  We haven't been to the Fort in 18 months.  Other than weekend trips, we haven't really been anywhere since 2012.  But that all changed last week.  The DIT gang went on vacation!

This summer is my in-laws' 50th Anniversary.  Being married 50 years is an accomplishment these days.  Fortunately, my parents hit that milestone several years ago.  And for my in-laws celebration, the family decided that a cruise would be fun.  They had never been on a cruise, so they were happy to leave the planning up to me.  And luckily I know a travel agent that books cruises who also happens to be a nice guy.  So, an email to Jason went out back in February, and eventually (and after probably 340 emails) we had booked a 4 night, Bahamas cruise on Royal Caribbean's Enchantment of the Seas.  We were all set to set sail on June 16th!  

Before I go any further, I should do what I always do for my reports.....provide some headlines!  This way, you will know what to expect in the report.  So.....here they are:

• Uh, Is That "Enhancement of the Seas"??
  • Florida's Friendliest Hometown
  • I Still Hate Beaches
  • Damn That Dream
  • You Screwed With The Wrong Guy
  • Love Me Tender...NOT
  • RV On The High Seas
  • I Can't Eat No Mo!
  • Surprise!  I'm a Bed Hopping Bimbo!
  • Fun With Fiends
  • I've Created A Monster

So, with that.....let's buckle Anna in and shove off!  She looks pretty excited, wouldn't you say?

DSCN3979.JPG

• Replies 568
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

OK, I broke my no trip report rule and read this one SO FAR. The picture count better ramp up or I am going back to my rule.   I have had a sun pass for a few yrs and it is great although I usually on

Toll booths SMB. If you don't have Ez pass and are driving to the shore you are crazy. The high speed ez pass lanes are sweet.

Andrew, are you trying to get me to read one of your TR's?       sent from that black box sitting on my desk using my fingers on the typing thingy