Private Party on Clementine's Beach Saturday Night

• Replies 647
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Oops, double post.   I will say that Luke Bryan looks like Wil Wheaton.   Extra geek points if you know who Wil Wheaton is.

BTW, the TCD gang skipped the new Frozen fireworks tonight so I could stay back and report from the Fort. Stay tuned. TCD

I can do that. TCD

Any chance that this party was the reason the old ticket booth got a new roof and the new fancy lights were installed?  A stretch, I know, but maybe?

It was in pretty bad shape and needed to be redone before it collapsed on someone.

Disney has become very safety driven during the last couple of years, so I'm guessing it was a safety concern.

WOW this thread really exploded but you all are missing the biggest thing that happened TCD posted over a weekend I think that's a first. I had a great time at the Fort and hope everyone has a safe trip home...........especially Jason & Sill please send good thoughts for a better trip home.

WOW this thread really exploded but you all are missing the biggest thing that happened TCD posted over a weekend I think that's a first. I had a great time at the Fort and hope everyone has a safe trip home...........especially Jason & Sill please send good thoughts for a better trip home.

You are right!  TCD posting live from the Fort is an event unto itself.

Jason and Sil have made it to GA. :)

Any chance that this party was the reason the old ticket booth got a new roof and the new fancy lights were installed?  A stretch, I know, but maybe?

I personally doubt it since it was done along with the rehab of the BYBBQ serving area which they didn't use for this shindig.

You're right, and if you count all the info he sent me via text, our crack reporter was posting up a storm.

Thanks again, TCD!

... The Princess Bride just happens to be the movie we chose to watch last night.

Excellent choice!  :)

To all who contributed both on the scene and on their couches at home, great job.

Over 450 replies and almost 7400 views, WOW!

Nice mix of regulars and newbies posting.

This is what Fort Fiends is all about.  Thanks to all that posted, contributed and viewed.  Hopefully this will be a trend that we can continue with other events at Fort Wilderness and Walt Disney World!

Thank you from the bottom of my heart.

Queen Snarky.

This whole thread was amazing to follow, but the most important question was never answered, unless I missed it......What's in a vodka surprise? ???

BAHAHAHAHA.... oh you are going to fit in around here VERY nicely!!!

I asked DH and he said part of the surprise is that you don't know if it's going to be vodka or tequila!  :rofl2:

Normally it's vodka, razzmatazz liqueur, grapefruit soda (we use Polar Half and Half) and lime juice.

This is what Fort Fiends is all about.  Thanks to all that posted, contributed and viewed.  Hopefully this will be a trend that we can continue with other events at Fort Wilderness and Walt Disney World!

Thank you from the bottom of my heart.

Queen Snarky.

Thanks again to you and Chris for building the rest of us a playground where we can start up a thread about a rumored private party, and in 4 days create the Fort Fiends News Network, and keep 80-100 people on the edge of their seats on a summer Saturday night - past most of our bedtimes.  And rack up nearly 10,000 views in just under 5 days. :heartsmiley:

:purpleflam:

Snarky Rules!