Green fence put up around a 5th wheel on the 1800 loop.

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

When I die, I would like to go in my trailer at the Fort.

We were in 1813 since Thursday and I can attest that there was someone camping there when we got there. There was a pretty good storm two of the nights that we were there. We saw them building the str

Meth Lab could explain the explosion could explain the thing being walled off TV confiscated Occupants gone ----- in custody All speculation I stayed at a Holiday Inn and watched Crime Shows

The mousekeepers  or grounds people might be a good source of info.

Translator required.

Housekeepers/maids ( mousekeepers) even though they don't clean the RVs I bet they or some of the people who work around the camp property can be sweet talked into answering questions. 

A cruise I was on early this year all of a sudden had a door with do not enter signs on it.  Oh boy did we have fun with figuring that out.  None of our ideas were close. 

Turns out someone did die in there of natural causes.  How we found out the truth was, by just talking and being friendly with some of the cabin stewards (the guys that cleaned the cabins) and one of them told us.  It was sad because it was an older man on the trip with his family.

When I die, I would like to go in my trailer at the Fort.

X2. As long as it isn't my wife or kids who find me

Leave a cold beer on the steps with a note saying there are more inside. Eventually I will find you.

We were in 1813 since Thursday and I can attest that there was someone camping there when we got there. There was a pretty good storm two of the nights that we were there. We saw them building the structure and setting the green fence up. We heard that lightning hit the camper and it was being closed off for insurance purposes.

We were in 1813 since Thursday and I can attest that there was someone camping there when we got there. There was a pretty good storm two of the nights that we were there. We saw them building the structure and setting the green fence up. We heard that lightning hit the camper and it was being closed off for insurance purposes.

I'm not buying it.  Disney didn't do that work for free.  If my camper got hit by lightning then my insurance company would just have it towed to a repair facility to evaluate if it should be fixed or totaled.  No need to pay FW to "secure" it and keep it on a site at FW.

Interesting!  Thanks for letting us know.