Green fence put up around a 5th wheel on the 1800 loop.

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

When I die, I would like to go in my trailer at the Fort.

We were in 1813 since Thursday and I can attest that there was someone camping there when we got there. There was a pretty good storm two of the nights that we were there. We saw them building the str

Meth Lab could explain the explosion could explain the thing being walled off TV confiscated Occupants gone ----- in custody All speculation I stayed at a Holiday Inn and watched Crime Shows

Ok I spoke with a source we know who talked to security. It was an electrical fire in the front area of the fifth wheel. They had to bust the back window out as it was the best way to get them out. Fire trucks did go on scene but lights only no sirens. Hope that answers the questions.

No sirens always, if possible, don't want to mess with the magic.

Oh yeah. Sorry almost forgot. No one was hurt and Disney put them up in a cabin for the rest of their stay.

Good job Disney for taking care of the family. Knowing that they will help when you really need it makes you feel better about giving them so much money.

So why did they put up a fence?  To prevent someone from crawling in the window?  Seems like there could have been an easier fix.

WBI

I'm guessing that is the exact reason. With the window blown out. That was the cheapest and quickest way to secure the unit until it could be towed out.

So why did they put up a fence?  To prevent someone from crawling in the window?  Seems like there could have been an easier fix.

WBI

Yup, duct tape.

It was built out of 2x4s with a plastic mesh covering, so it took some effort to build it, but It wasn't very burglar proof.

I think it was mainly to keep curiosity seekers away and not to keep someone from breaking in.

Yup, duct tape.

It was built out of 2x4s with a plastic mesh covering, so it took some effort to build it, but It wasn't very burglar proof.

I think it was mainly to keep curiosity seekers away and not to keep someone from breaking in.

If they would have never put up the fence no one would have ever noticed anything was wrong.