Green fence put up around a 5th wheel on the 1800 loop.

If WDW/Reedy Creek rescue had to help the campers, they would not have used lights or sirens if at all possible. 

So something could have happened during the night and was quietly taken care of.

Not saying it happened but, if it did, other campers might not have been disturbed at all.

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

When I die, I would like to go in my trailer at the Fort.

We were in 1813 since Thursday and I can attest that there was someone camping there when we got there. There was a pretty good storm two of the nights that we were there. We saw them building the str

Meth Lab could explain the explosion could explain the thing being walled off TV confiscated Occupants gone ----- in custody All speculation I stayed at a Holiday Inn and watched Crime Shows

Its all very strange.

You would think that if it was just that it got struck by lightning and that was it that the would move it or at least put the awning up so there was no more damage. Or if there was a risk of anything happening from it being moved or people being around it that they would clear the loop. Im not up there now but doubt that the Fort is full to the point they couldnt move people around to clear out the loop.

Lets hope it is something simple and no one was hurt but it does all seem very strange.

That's scary.  Sure hope everyone is ok. 

It's odd that Fiends at the Fort didn't hear sirens or other commotion if there was a fire. 

The evidence of a fire had to be minor because even though the Fiend told me he saw it, I didn't notice anything when I drove by.

I drove by very slowly and didn't stop, where the Fiend that says there were burn marks, drove by in a GC and may have gotten a better look.

If there was a fire, it stayed inside for the most part and it's possible that it was put out by the people inside.

Was it the rear windows? There was a plastic sheet covering them. The side windows seemed to be intact.

in one picture the side window looked like it was partially attached but flopped outwards. a small one. I have asked permission to share them here.