but ya'll are a hoot!

Yep, you pretty much have us figured out.  We'll welcome you, tease you, and pray for you.  If you put a sign out at your campsite or post your site numbers you will likely be harassed visited.  Glad to have ya.  Welcome aboard!

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We are quite fond of our spike, too. It sits on our mantle next to a Disney Traditions collectible (All Aboard - Mickey driving a patchwork train engine). This week I added something else to the dis

You aren't the only regretter!!

In over 30 years of going to WDW, over 20 at the Fort, my spike is without a doubt the very best souvenir I have gotten.

I was banned long before the Fiend Flush for ... wait for it - No reason given. Yes, that's what my ban notice says. Why was I really banned - I caught WMK violating their own rules and calling her on it. No response from any higher ups ... Other than the ban.

To answer your original question ... No.

Yep, you pretty much have us figured out.  We'll welcome you, tease you, and pray for you.  If you put a sign out at your campsite or post your site numbers you will likely be harassed visited.  Glad to have ya.  Welcome aboard!

I have ordered my sign. All harrassers will be disciplined with a cold bottle of Warsteiner German Beer.

I have ordered my sign. All harrassers will be disciplined with a cold bottle of Warsteiner German Beer.

Did I ever tell you that you are my favorite Fiend?

This is how I got the boot. First Stacktester got kicked out of there and then TCD. So I changed my tag to long live Stacktester and TCD.

After that I renamed TCD's trip report that he had just finished The Last Great Trip Report. A few hours latter I could not log in.

I did nothing wrong just guilty by association. But this place is way better. Oh welcome.

I just recently joined here, after lurking in the shadows for about 9 months, and I can tell you it has been a very wise decision on my part.

I didn't know the history, nor that it even happened, but just by being a forum lurker, I could tell that "voldy" is pretty desolate, making my decision to join here pretty easy. In fact, it wasn't even a "this one or that one" choice, I felt that I could contribute to this forum, and that the members here would embrace and expand on whatever content I added, making it a no brainer.

This is the only online forum I belong to, and actively participate in.  With our busy lives these days, it is very easy to let something like a forum take a backseat to other events in your life, but this one will keep you coming back for more. That says a lot about the admins and the members here. 

Welcome.

Cody

Of the people that are still active, I'm #5 and I've regretted it ever since.

In case you're wondering who's been a member the longest, it's DaveInTN.

You aren't the only regretter!!

Hmmm...it would appear as if I need to bring another fridge. One for bacon, one for beer. One thing I can promise everyone. In my entire 61 year old life, I have never run out of beer. Come on by - try to break my record!

Oh boy have you ever landed in the right place!!!

Hmmm...it would appear as if I need to bring another fridge. One for bacon, one for beer, and box of cheap wine for that great guy, Lou, who doesn't drink beer. One thing I can promise everyone. In my entire 61 year old life, I have never run out of beer. Come on by - try to break my record!

Fixed it.