Lost my mind, finally starting the report!

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We are leaving for the airport tomorrow morning at 5 am. I'm prepping my stuff (1/2 has already been sent down with my parents) and it's hitting me that I am crazy. 2 kids, a whole bunch of stuff and flying (which I hate lol). Pray for my sanity and our safety lol.

See you at the airport! And your sanity was lost long ago. 

Will Jason be on the same flight as you?

If so don't worry. Just pass the kids off to him. Sit about 20 rows behind him, order a few drinks, put your ear plugs in and enjoy the flight.

Not the same flight. But our flights land within 20 minutes of each other so I can help her out with the kids at the airport and on magic express. 

Besides with how much I hate flying it's all i can do to take care of myself. LOL 

Now that I think about it having the kids to watch would be a welcome distraction. 

Besides with how much I hate flying it's all i can do to take care of myself. LOL 

I used to hate flying too before I had to do so much flying for business trips.   Now I love it.  Just think about how many hours you're saving being behind the wheel. 

Have a great trip.

Have a cocktail or four. And you'll be in Orlando before you know it.

Remember Jason will be at the Orlando airport so he can take care of the kids. And he can make sure they get safely to your parents.

And I want pictures. Lots and lots of pictures. Of food and fiends.