Happen to stop at the Outpost.

300 campsite check-ins, 170 cabin check-ins and 190 cart rentals today, So if your heading this way you may find it crowded up front.

Glad we are already here today. Nice meeting you and Grandma this evening.

What Dave didn't tell you is all of those people will be on three sites in the 2000 loop.

I saw a popup and 3 cars on one site this evening. Does that count?

We are on 1436 till Monday. It is definitely crowded! Parks are packed. Almost got into a fist fight at MK when some crazed parents and grandparents put their hands on my kids at electrical parade but that's another whole thread.

Eeek!!!

Hope the rest of your stay is much less crazy!

I saw a popup and 3 cars on one site this evening. Does that count?

The time to worry is when you see them using one site for a huge kitchen and they put up a large set of loudspeakers, a big banner and set up their dozens of chairs in the middle of the road.......

The time to worry is when you see them using one site for a huge kitchen and they put up a large set of loudspeakers, a big banner and set up their dozens of chairs in the middle of the road.......

Been there done that in the 2000 loop a year ago October. Will never go back to that loop again. Had such a horrible experience we got comped a night.

Been there done that in the 2000 loop a year ago October. Will never go back to that loop again. Had such a horrible experience we got comped a night.

And they cram close to a 100 people and kids on to 7 or 8 sites. Happens several times a year with different groups but Disney lets them come back over and over.

Based on what I saw last time you should have been comped the whole week.......