Everyone that's surprised say "Aye"  [crickets]

1888706_1016430601715281_126587245700782

It's about time!!! Brand new today. Watch face to add to your magicbands for $17.95

The magicband watch also shows the date if you hit the mode button. Also has seconds. Nice that it was programmed already with time and date

https://www.facebook.com/OntheGoinMCO/photos/a.435715829786764.104309.203879562970393/1016430601715281/?type=1&fref=nf

Ah, but can you set it so an alarm goes off to remind you to get to your FP+ and ADR's?

Now there's an idea!!

Hey did we say this would happen at WWW when I mentioned I kept looking at my Magic Band for the time?

I believe we did.  :)

That is about ugly!!!!!

Right?!  Given all the cute Disney watches they have and have had over the year, a little sad this is the best they could come up with out of the gate.

Isn't the Mickey part that you tap to the Mickey reader on the top of your wrist? The way this pic is looks like the watch part is not centered on top of your wrist, that would drive me INSANE!!! (Hopefully someone understands what I mean).

It's really ugly, maybe if it was the same color as the magic band, it would be a slight improvement.

The way this pic is looks like the watch part is not centered on top of your wrist, that would drive me INSANE!!! (Hopefully someone understands what I mean).

Yep I do and I agree.  The watch part is going to have to sit to the side of your wrist to keep the Mickey head reader on top.  Sounds awkward and uncomfortable.

Isn't the Mickey part that you tap to the Mickey reader on the top of your wrist? The way this pic is looks like the watch part is not centered on top of your wrist, that would drive me INSANE!!! (Hopefully someone understands what I mean).

It's really ugly, maybe if it was the same color as the magic band, it would be a slight improvement.

I know exactly what you're saying, and it is something that I think would make it awkward to wear and use to.  The clock will not sit on the top or the user's wrist, it will be on the side of the wrist.

Also, it looks pretty cheap, and I would be surprised if it is water resistant.

TCD

I know exactly what you're saying, and it is something that I think would make it awkward to wear and use to.  The clock will not sit on the top or the user's wrist, it will be on the side of the wrist.

Also, it looks pretty cheap, and I would be surprised if it is water resistant.

TCD

The water resistant version is $34.95

I keep my magic band in my cargo pocket. I have not warn a watch in years, I am not going back to having something on my wrist. I wish Disney used the same RF as NFC tags and them I could load it on my phone and not having to carry the silly thing around. The magic band is 10 years to late to have the "wow" factor to me.

Well this one is cuter but there's still the issue of having this big thing hanging off the side of your wrist...

As summer begins at Disney Parks, here is a sneak preview of items coming later this year. This is one of my favorite articles to write as I get to share some awesome things currently in development.

NPM758961-613x473.jpg

Time For MagicSliders

One of the more popularly requested accessories for MagicBands at Walt Disney World Resort is a watch. I’m happy to report there will be two MagicSlider timepieces coming this summer – a Minnie Mouse analog timepiece and one with a digital display.

http://disneyparks.disney.go.com/blog/2015/06/look-ahead-to-new-merchandise-coming-to-disney-parks-later-in-2015/