So, I snagged a three night stay at the Fort in a partial hook up site next Sunday a couple days ago! We're going to the Fort!!! We have a hybrid camper, so I'm tempted to bring it, even though I'd be breaking the rules. I'd be off the fence if someone could tell me with any certainty that they'd let me onto the site with the camper, but so far I haven't seen evidence on here of many people recently doing this. If anyone has any sage advice I'd like to hear it, otherwise we're tent camping. I don't mind that though, especially this time of the year.

Does anyone have any recommendations on places to eat off property? We already have one fancy place, Ohana's on a ADR that we haven't tried, but I think that may be it for the top of our budget. We've wanted to try it and since we're going without the kids on this trip it's the perfect opportunity.

1 hour ago, geoffdaddy said:

So, I snagged a three night stay at the Fort in a partial hook up site next Sunday a couple days ago! We're going to the Fort!!! We have a hybrid camper, so I'm tempted to bring it, even though I'd be breaking the rules. I'd be off the fence if someone could tell me with any certainty that they'd let me onto the site with the camper, but so far I haven't seen evidence on here of many people recently doing this. If anyone has any sage advice I'd like to hear it, otherwise we're tent camping. I don't mind that though, especially this time of the year.

Does anyone have any recommendations on places to eat off property? We already have one fancy place, Ohana's on a ADR that we haven't tried, but I think that may be it for the top of our budget. We've wanted to try it and since we're going without the kids on this trip it's the perfect opportunity.

Congrats! I've seen hybrids in the partial loops. 

The GAG takeout meal is probably cheaper than eating anywhere off site. 

Have fun!

Ahhh, the GAG. We get one after we set up, amazing deal.

We're crock potting this time for sure, but the only place we plan on eating offsite this time is a breakfast type place that we last went to in Vegas called Hash House a Go Go. We just found they opened one on International Drive. It was on man vs food tv show a while back.  

3 minutes ago, PGHFiend said:

We're crock potting this time for sure, bu the only place we plan on eating offsite this time is a breakfast type place that we last went to in Vegas called Hash House a Go Go. We just found they opened on on International Drive. It was on man vs food tv show a while back.  

The name of that restaurant doesn't  sound family friendly. 

3 hours ago, geoffdaddy said:

Noodle Company over in the Goodings Plaza.  We ate there about a month ago, fast food, but they bring you your food to the table in real dishes.  Very good and a good price.

36 minutes ago, PGHFiend said:

We're crock potting this time for sure, but the only place we plan on eating offsite this time is a breakfast type place that we last went to in Vegas called Hash House a Go Go. We just found they opened one on International Drive. It was on man vs food tv show a while back.  

Ha! that is so funny...our best friend's favorite place to go while in Vegas is also Hash House as well.

My acronymulator must be broken right now... what is GAG?

16 minutes ago, ceemike...Mike & Judy said:

GAG = Giddyup and Go, the carryout chicken dinner at the Trails End Restaurant

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I think I need to learn a little more about this!  What does it come with and what is the cost?  I can't find it listed on anywhere that has their menu posted.

2 hours ago, ceemike...Mike & Judy said:

GAG = Giddyup and Go, the carryout chicken dinner at the Trails End Restaurant

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I figured that's what you must have meant, but I couldn't think of the proper name for it other than the delicious chicken dinner. Yes, we've partaken in that every single time for the past 3 or 4 visits. It is well worth it.

I've had my T@B on a partial many, many times. Technically, it is not a van camper or popup, and no one said a peep. I've seen hybrids, even a very small 5th wheel on that loop. If you have a means for not needing the sewer, then no worries.