WBI’s Return to the Fort!

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:batman: Way to be the hero by helping those girls! It probably made their day.

I love all the pictures of you guys.

Stretchy pants and cocktails? :jumpforjoy Two of my favorite things!

I can't wait until ya'll make babies. Lol

Ok, Nick. How is it that you guys are camping in a tent, and when you leave for dinner you look all cleaned up with nice pressed shirts on? I camp with my own bathroom, closet for hanging clothes, and a bedroom to get ready in, and yet I leave for dinner looking like I'd been left out in the rain all night. :rofl3:

I'm here.

I'm late.

I'm in.

I'm liking the pictures.

I'm a fan of many of the things you are, like Mickey's Philharmagic.

I'm a fan of Fort pics.

I'm mad that I didn't know there was a calliope. That's on my agenda next time.

I'm mad that I'm not at The Fort right now.

You may now proceed.

Ok, Nick. How is it that you guys are camping in a tent, and when you leave for dinner you look all cleaned up with nice pressed shirts on? I camp with my own bathroom, closet for hanging clothes, and a bedroom to get ready in, and yet I leave for dinner looking like I'd been left out in the rain all night. :rofl3:

Simple Dave they don't have kids yet.

Nick, was the gator near the flipping canoe? I hate gators. I kayak fish and I carry a gun because the pesky jokers like to check me out. Shooooooot Heeeem Shooooot Heeeeeem in my best Troy voice.

If you don't know Troy you need to watch Swamp People on History Channel.

These last updates made me giggle. ;D I love the canoes. It's is one of FW's best keep secrets with the most bang for your buck! :yay:

Love the MEP photos too! I hope it never ever ever changes. good memories....

Nick, was the gator near the flipping canoe? I hate gators. I kayak fish and I carry a gun because the pesky jokers like to check me out. Shooooooot Heeeem Shooooot Heeeeeem in my best Troy voice.

If you don't know Troy you need to watch Swamp People on History Channel.

It's more like.... Choot 'em Lizbeth! Choot 'em! Choot 'em!!! :rofl2: Love that show and that line is my fave evaaah!

These last updates made me giggle. ;D I love the canoes. It's is one of FW's best keep secrets with the most bang for your buck! :yay:

Love the MEP photos too! I hope it never ever ever changes. good memories....

It's more like.... Choot 'em Lizbeth! Choot 'em! Choot 'em!!! :rofl2: Love that show and that line is my fave evaaah!

Liz got her own gig now with a little stick of dynamite named Christy. Last night was great.

OK, Nick-

I was away from internet access for a couple of days, but I'm now all caught up on your report.

You had some great updates and great photos, there.

Good job on all the River Country photos.

Good job on the gator photo.

And good for you for helping those young ladies with their canoe.

I also like the photo of the CP and the caliope button. Very funny!

TCD

hmmmm, maybe I can get a Fiend to go canooing with me...Oh Stef!!!!!! :clint: :rofl2: :flush2:

Hell yeah!! I'll go! Maybe we can be lucky enough to be rescued by a nice looking young man......Oh Nick! :rofl2:

While waiting on our server we realized that all the bar menus have the same compass logo (I Think) we also take a picture of the menus and I think they are all the same I’ll have to check that out.

DSC06813.jpg

Nick, I'm 99.743987% certain that the Whispering Canyon Cafe menus have the compass on them as well!!!

:)

LOVING your tr! I was part of the www, but I stayed behind at the site that evening and, unfortunately, didn't get to meet you and your wife. Kim is correct...you two are unbelievably adorable!!

Lou IS Walter. Where do you think Jeff gets his material?

A few years ago Jeff called me asking if I could be the model for Walter. I said yes, as long as there was money involved, but I said that he'd have to use a different name.

(PS, Ms Smarty Pants, you promised me some info. So get your non butt off the board and start doing some calculating.)

I have never canoed at the Fort but it looks like fun. Your pictures of the EWP are great, Lou is going to just love them! :rofl2:

Great update as always!!

Thanks!

You should go canoeing at the Fort its a good time!

Fun day it looks like!

Thanks it was!

Poor Lou. You have to pack the bus so my head CAN'T spin. :)

Thank you so much for the canoe pictures. I have now added this to my to do list at the Fort.

Great, you'll enjoy it!

:batman: Way to be the hero by helping those girls! It probably made their day.

I love all the pictures of you guys.

Stretchy pants and cocktails? :jumpforjoy Two of my favorite things!

I can't wait until ya'll make babies. Lol

Thanks!

haha I'll keep you updated on the babies, but you still have to wait a little while! lol

haha sorry Dave, I guess its because we leave our clothes hanging in the truck? Oh and we don't have kids so we only have to get ourselves ready. I'm guessing all your girls are a handful when trying to get ready.

I'm here.

I'm late.

I'm in.

I'm liking the pictures.

I'm a fan of many of the things you are, like Mickey's Philharmagic.

I'm a fan of Fort pics.

I'm mad that I didn't know there was a calliope. That's on my agenda next time.

I'm mad that I'm not at The Fort right now.

You may now proceed.

Great!

Glad your here!

Sorry your not there.

Get ready for more its coming up shortly!

WBI