Stef's Walking In A Disney Wonderland

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The conversations we were all having that evening were.... interesting. I just remember being in Stef's chair and having to roll out onto the ground so I could standup near the end of the night.

Its not. its an optical illusion. She is just so small, it makes the cup look bigger..... ;-)

I totally see nothing wrong with that outfit. I'm not a fan of the flip flops with socks look that's happening these days. Who would have thought that the trend would be plumber's crack saggy pants an

This is too funny.

We hit up the caramel shop after we saw the CP last Friday.

Great minds think alike.

It was my first time trying one of the salted caramels, which I have heard so much about from you and others.

I'll just say we will be back.

There is some good stuff in that store.

My only complaint was that for a place run by Germans, it sure was inefficient. Granted, we hit it after Illuminations, so it was crowded, but they had a bunch of people behind the counter, but only one guy took the orders.

Those lights in the pavement at Epcot have been there for as long as we have visited there. When the twins were little, these were a big hit with them. Twin #1 would lay on the ground and look in the little holes to see what was going on down there. As I have often said, that one ain't right.

TCD

We were at epcot last Friday.

Great TR! Here's a picture of my Goldens! I volunteer for the Golden Retreiver Rescue and got Ohana from them. I became a foster parent.....Then a foster loser cause I couldn't give them away. I did find good homes for a few and it was a rewarding experience! Great Tr and maybe one day Maggie could meet Mason at the Fort! LOL Ohana is a handful when it comes to riding. We did get him to the Smokey's one year and if my husband went to Disney with me Ohana would go. He loves to play Maggie is so laid back..

Dang it!

I didn't realize you were still at the Fort.

We were at Epcot from about 9 am to noon and then back from about 5:30 until 10:30 pm.

Were you there in any of those time frames?

TCD

Yep and if you road Test Track in the afternoon I think I saw one of the twins but not you or the other twin so I figured it was a look alike. Oh well maybe next time.

Great report, Stef!

I loved the ending.

Thanks for taking the time to write it.

TCD

Thanks for reading, though you lived almost the same trip....minus the partying.

I want to add my "Good Job" on the report!

Thanks, I appreciate it.

Bravo! Bravo!

Encore! Encore!

Thanks

Soon, Ray, soon!

Oh I forgot to ask. What's with the leaf blower?

That's my "baby" blower. Trevor has a gigantic backpack blower that I tried on this past summer.

Literally almost dropped me to my knees.

The baby one always comes with us for leaves, pine needles, coquina shells and the small animal that Mason sheds every few days.

Thanks for taking me along on your trip! Great report!

Wish I were an hour away from the Fort!

Thanks Betsy!

I feel very blessed to be so close.

Thank you for bringing us with you. I had a great time. :D

Glad you enjoyed Annie. We'll be leaving again in less than a month, make sure you repack!

Thanks for bringing us along Stef. Don't forget the recipe people were asking for. Not that I want it...nope...just thinking of others. :rofl3:

Crap, Jason, thanks for the reminder! I will finish these responses, then dig it out and post it.

Great trip report! Nate is awesome!

Thank you Gwen.

Great Job!

I appreciate you hanging in there for the whole thing. Glad that you enjoyed it.

Great reporting Stef!!

Is this the next Bat Mobile??

FortDecember2012332.jpg

It very well could be, do you know where we could find a Batman to test it out? ;D

:bravo:

Oh and mmmmmmmm, caramel.... I managed to sneak a dark chocolate salted caramel home. It lasted about 24 hours.

24 hours? Well done! I could hardly stand smelling it on the ride home from Epcot to the Fort.

Thank You for a wonderful adventure...

Thank you! My vacations aren't always perfect but they're always an adventure.

I would sell my husband for a hunk of that caramel. I don't know how you had the willpower to hold off on eating it until you got back to camper - I usually can't get past Italy.

:rotfl5: Hoping hubby doesn't read FF.net.

I also have a hard time getting past Italy, for different reasons....'Bell'uomo'

When does the next TR launch?

About a month Nicki! Gotta get through these darn holidays.

If you are a dork... then so am I. If someone came over to my house and put up all our decorations there would surely be tears of joy. (tree is standing with no ornaments) Boo to me.

I had other comments but got distracted by the caramel.

:bravo: Great TR! Enjoyed it bunches!

Thanks Kim! I will add you to the dork list. People probably thought I was really upset about the TT refurb.

You've got 2 young men growing up, take it from me, they will always be Mama's boys. :heart:

Awesome trip report Stef!!!!! It was really great hangin with ya'll for a bit, and I really hate that I missed ya when you came by. I think I was up, you must have caught me off at the laundry room that morning!!

Happy to see you're home safe and sound.

I was hoping to see you that morning too. I couldn't leave without saying Bye! I too enjoyed our little visits, it's nice getting to know the lady behind the Mousketab.

Great TR! Here's a picture of my Goldens! I volunteer for the Golden Retreiver Rescue and got Ohana from them. I became a foster parent.....Then a foster loser cause I couldn't give them away. I did find good homes for a few and it was a rewarding experience! Great Tr and maybe one day Maggie could meet Mason at the Fort! LOL Ohana is a handful when it comes to riding. We did get him to the Smokey's one year and if my husband went to Disney with me Ohana would go. He loves to play Maggie is so laid back..

Thanks so much for the pics!! First glance at Ohana, you'd think it was Mason, minus Mason's curly hair.

I could never become a foster parent. I would want to keep them all. They are great dogs.

I would love for Mason to meet them one day!

This TR adds new meaning to " good to the last drop". Great job.!

Gee, you really know how to make a girl feel good. Your wife is one lucky lady. Thanks a bunch!

Loved this TR, Stef! Dang, if I didn't tear up at your packing up photos....I can never take photos when we're leaving, because I'm always crying!

Thanks Sommer. Wish I could have caught you at your site, but you were obviously out having a good time. Nothing wrong with that!

Leaving always stinks but planning another trip keeps me sane (well, as sane as I can ever be :) )

As promised:

Easy Crockpot Chicken & Dumplings

3-4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts

2 TBS butter

1 (10.5 oz) can cream of chicken soup

1 (10.5 oz) can cream of celery soup

3 & 1/2 cups chicken broth

1 Onion, diced

1 Cup celery, diced

1 Cup carrots, sliced

2 chicken bouillon cubes

1 (10 oz) can refrigerated biscuits

*When camping, I buy peeled baby carrots and pre-packaged cut up celery, for ease. You won't use all of either, but then you have some carrots and celery to snack on, later.

Directions:

Excluding biscuits, put all ingredients in cooker.

Cover & cook on low 6-8 hours.

About an hour before serving, remove chicken and shred, then return to soup mixture.

Shred (I use kitchen shears and cut) biscuits into small pieces (they will bloat) and drop into cooker for an hour or so, until no longer doughy.

Done!

Comments on various posts. You can figure out where they fit ...

I hate when my Schwartz gets twisted!

The dark chocolate salted caramel is the way to go - and the Apple Oatmeal Caramel Cookies aren't dry at all.

"Shake your Magnolia"!

Comments on various posts. You can figure out where they fit ...

I hate when my Schwartz gets twisted!

The dark chocolate salted caramel is the way to go - and the Apple Oatmeal Caramel Cookies aren't dry at all.

"Shake your Magnolia"!

Nice Ed!

I'm blaming the dry cookie on it being purchased at 9:30 pm. It had probably been there all day. I will put apple oatmeal caramel on my to-do list for next time.

Shake Your Magnolia....one of my faves!! (especially the line "You look like trouble with a capital T") ;)