Carol is in a Two-Week Fort Fantasyland!

• Replies 427
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Calories are non existant at the "World"!!!!!!! :rofl2:

Wednesday, December 5th OK, now it's time to show something nobody else on Fort Fiends has reported on. Today, I decided to go see Wreck It Ralph! I also decided to try the Dine In Theater I went to

Well, the pics are now uploaded to Photobucket, so let me get this trip report started!!! This was definitely a fantasyland trip for me, and a looooong awaited trip. I had been coming to the Fort sol

IMG_5026.jpg

Love this picture!

Now YOU look like the munchkin in the picture! ;D

&

Mama looks a little freaked out by the beast.

I didn't see any streetmosphere in Fantasy Land. Then again, I may have missed them with the swarms of people mingling around.

I'm with you on Gaston, too pretty and egotistical. (aren't all pretty boys?)

More pics please!!

They have the onion soup at lunch also, for a $1 cheaper!!!

Yes I know. That's my plan.

Great job on the parade preparation photos. I noticed the clock covered when we were there once on the day of the parade taping. I did not notice that the decorations which are normally strung across Main Street had been taken down. Wow. They sure do go to a lot of trouble to tape that parade.

TCD

Love all the photos. I think I am hungry again.

More photos coming up!!!

Your castle pictures are just breathtaking! Good job!

Thanks!!

Wow, the french onion soup looks delicious. And the Castle photos with reflections are beautiful.

The French Onion Soup WAS delicious!!! Thanks on the photos!

Great pics of BOG, Carol!

I had the scallop pie for dinner also and thought it was extremely good, and a really decent sized portion for the $.

That dish WAS to DIE FOR!!! (With a Z Snap!!)

Carol, Thanks so much for inviting Mama and Ed to go with you! She looked forward to that for months and thinks you are the sweetest thing ever! I wish I could have joined y'all! Love the pics and looking forward to more!

It was absolutely MY PLEASURE!!! I really enjoy ya'lls company!!

Awesome pix! My DD8 doesn't even want to meet Gaston because "he's to mean". I'm with you guys. He is a pretty boy.

BOG looks great and the food does look yummy. Was not able to get a Rez for our Christmas trip. Lunch will have to do.

Yep, unless you plan 6 months in advance, lunch is gonna be it for most folks!!

Love this picture!

Now YOU look like the munchkin in the picture! ;D

&

Mama looks a little freaked out by the beast.

I didn't see any streetmosphere in Fantasy Land. Then again, I may have missed them with the swarms of people mingling around.

I'm with you on Gaston, too pretty and egotistical. (aren't all pretty boys?)

More pics please!!

That pic actually did turn out pretty good. More pics coming up!!

Yes I know. That's my plan.

Great job on the parade preparation photos. I noticed the clock covered when we were there once on the day of the parade taping. I did not notice that the decorations which are normally strung across Main Street had been taken down. Wow. They sure do go to a lot of trouble to tape that parade.

TCD

It took about 4 days after the parade for them to get everything back up again. Not sure why they even put the garlands across the road in the first place, since they were going to take them down again. They have given up on placing the tree until after the parade taping.

Wow love the pictures, especially of the castle, wish I could do 1/2 as good. Just ordered a new camera today, so ,maybe one day I can take a good picture at night. There are 2 things that have to happen before that #1 - I have to go into a park, #2 I have to use the camera LOL.

Wow love the pictures, especially of the castle, wish I could do 1/2 as good. Just ordered a new camera today, so ,maybe one day I can take a good picture at night. There are 2 things that have to happen before that #1 - I have to go into a park, #2 I have to use the camera LOL.

ANOTHER Camera!!????

LOL, We love ya Lorna!!!

Saturday, December 1st, 2012

Time to continue on....

As I said, I had company for the weekend. Looky who came to spend the weekend with me!!!

IMG_5061.jpg

IMG_5062.jpg

IMG_5063.jpg

Today was a Fort day for me. I spent the day hangin with Lorna, Rita, Mama, Ed, and lots of other Fiends. I think TJ and Missy went to the Studios.

For lunch, I went to Trails End with Rita, Ed, Mama, and Chris. We had a delightful time UNTIL a party of about 30 showed up and monopolized our server.

IMG_5064.jpg

IMG_5066.jpg

IMG_5067.jpg

IMG_5069.jpg

Our lunch selections

IMG_5070.jpg

IMG_5071.jpg

IMG_5072.jpg

IMG_5073.jpg

IMG_5074.jpg

IMG_5075.jpg

The rest of the afternoon was spent wandering the Fort, running my mouth with other Fiends.

That evening, several folks came over to my site and we all shared some Giddy Up and Go!!

Just as everyone was showing up this AWESOME Golf Cart Parade came through the loop

IMG_5076.jpg

IMG_5082.jpg

IMG_5088.jpg

IMG_5092.jpg

IMG_5096.jpg

IMG_5097.jpg

IMG_5102.jpg

IMG_5105.jpg

IMG_5107.jpg

IMG_5112.jpg

IMG_5115.jpg

IMG_5118.jpg

IMG_5125.jpg

IMG_5135.jpg

IMG_5136.jpg

IMG_5141.jpg

IMG_5143.jpg

Photo limit

IMG_5146.jpg

IMG_5149.jpg

IMG_5152.jpg

IMG_5157.jpg

IMG_5167.jpg

IMG_5199.jpg

IMG_5200.jpg

IMG_5209.jpg

IMG_5216.jpg

IMG_5228.jpg

IMG_5233.jpg

IMG_5255.jpg

IMG_5258.jpg

IMG_5262.jpg

IMG_5264.jpg

IMG_5274.jpg

IMG_5288.jpg

IMG_5302.jpg

IMG_5307.jpg

IMG_5315.jpg

IMG_5317.jpg

IMG_5320.jpg

IMG_5326.jpg

IMG_5345.jpg

IMG_5348.jpg

IMG_5351.jpg

IMG_5353.jpg

IMG_5359.jpg

IMG_5379.jpg

Whew!!! That was a lot of carts. Apparently, the story is this family/group rented about 65 cabins and had or rented carts to create this parade. We had seen the carts throughout the week, but they left soon after this weekend.

I'm actually to my photo limit again, Dinner and a mini gathering coming next!!!

Tutto Gusto looks great. Thanks for the menu link. We’re big wine people (I know all the folks from chat are shocked). Now if I could just talk them into a burata mozzarella app with stewed tomatoes… are you reading this Disney?!?!? They have the burata pasta dish, so it’s not a stretch. Maybe I’ll get lucky.The only place I can find it is when I visit NJ.

That seafood dish at BOG looks awesome. I think that’s what I’ll order. And the onion soup. And a Grande Slam…. (maybe on that last part, but if no one does it sooner, I will have to take one for the team)

What a cool nighttime golf cart parade. That wasn’t organized by the fort?!?!? It looked more elaborate than Halloween. How cool!

Wow, you just reminded me. We saw the golf cart folks parked up in the "Hottie,Reedy Creek, footballers area" on our way back from the studios. I didn't post the pic in my report since I wasn't really sure when, why, or what I took that picture of.

Unfortunately I missed their parade because we headed off to the MK.

Sorry it's a blurry one, was taken through the jeep windows.

FortDecember2012176.jpg

Mama & the baby is a candid shot at it's finest!!