AC's Fort/Bay Lake Tower February 2013 Trip Report

• Replies 615
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm going to whip my iPad out in Gettysburg and block stuff just so everyone feels like they are in Disney :) I may bring Adam's stroller and ram it into people too!

Aaron, remind me when we meet in person someday to whack you over the head with an iPad.

I was going to ask the same question! LOL. Looking forward to Date Night Pood Forn. As much as I agree with you on the Boneyard...Anna says we are both wrong and that the place rocks.

I have some facts re. the giant golf ball at EPCOT center, too, but you know I don't like hijacking threads.

Are you sure about that? I think the draft from the large transportation ferries are deeper than that. I think that fact is off by several feet.

No, it is just an allusion that the ferries have a larger draft, they actually ride on wheels and there is a track guiding them underwater.

Aaron-

Great job buying AP's, taking the fam to WL, and chowing on a GAG during the Super Bowl.

Awesome!

Any Fiend who has never been to the Lodge needs his or head examined.

There are very few trips we take to the Fort, even short ones, that we don't end up there for a snack or meal. It's a quick bus or boat ride away, and you can take off from there to wherever you wish to go.

TCD

We interrupt this program......

I will be back to this thread to respond to all the comments and provide an update or two late afternoon or this evening.......

My temporary laptop is now gone and we are going out to pick up the new one in awhile.

It was supposed to be this morning but we were greeted at wake up by a new snowstorm.

I will be waiting until the roads are a bit better.

I now return you to your regularly scheduled programming.

We interrupt this program......

I will be back to this thread to respond to all the comments and provide an update or two late afternoon or this evening.......

My temporary laptop is now gone and we are going out to pick up the new one in awhile.

It was supposed to be this morning but we were greeted at wake up by a new snowstorm.

I will be waiting until the roads are a bit better.

I now return you to your regularly scheduled programming.

hijack hijack hijack

To those who have never been to WL - you have no business on this board. Please leave until you have visited the lodge. If possible, have a chili at Roaring Fork. WL has my quiet place for meditation, too.

love your trip report.

I had a bad run in with southern comfort in high school. 30 plus years later I still can't smell the stuff. yuck

Here's your sign....love him

Your kids are adorable

Thanks for the kind words about the kids.

Southern Comfort=Bad

Southern Comfort Zone=Good

My wife probably wouldn't have allowed me to play in that game...even with kids.

The last time I played flag football I broke my collarbone. It was Thanksgiving morning 3 years ago. I still get in trouble for that one.

Nice that you got to see Lou.

He avoids me when I'm at the Fort. I think he's scared.

See, now you've got me all confused.

I'm pretty sure you posted this same pic on your non-trip report sometimes in progress post and pre talking about the Fort so you can confuse CKCK nonsense.

Deja vu.

It's like Deja Vu for me too. I think I will just delete everything so I don't cause any further problems for me and you. :whew:

Not.