It's The End of the World as We Know It-The TCD Gang's Last Fort Trip (BC)

• Replies 956
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yes, TCD and I met in person right in line for TSM!! It was a highlight of my trip!!! I am not kidding, it truly was!!! Four weeks prior to that trip, I had been a healthy "normal" 44 year old lady. I

This thread is a weird combination of a Hallmark channel movie and a tissue commercial. I'm going to go watch monster trucks or something. Then hug my kids and forbid them to grow up.

Do my eyes deceive me? Did I actually make page 1 on a TCD report??

Next time you think you see me say something! 

First time I saw TCD in person, I screamed like a 13yo seeing a teen idol.  Like I would have screamed when I was 13yo if i had seen Shawn Cassidy.

Now I can say I have seen TCD blush!  :lol:

Time for an update.

I left off with us meeting Mickey and Minnie at about 3 am.

Now it was time for ice cream.

So we headed to the Main Street Ice Cream parlor.

And took a photo on the way:

MemorialDay2013099_zpsb655aaad.jpg

The line at the Ice Cream parlor was out the door.

At 3 am.

That's the kind of night it was.

We wanted some ice cream, so we waited.

It didn't take long.

I've always said that Disney lines move much quicker when there is a cash register at the end.

We couldn't find a table, so we sat on the low wall right outside the Plaza restaurant.  That was a great place to people watch.

You know what was the most surprising thing we saw?

Kids.

Lots and lots of kids.

Lots and lots of strollers.

At 3 am.

Really parents?

There were no kids at the Leap Day event.  It was a Tuesday night in February.  A school night.  That kept the kids away.  But this was a Friday night at the beginning of Memorial Day weekend, and all the parents decided that it was good to have their young kids out all night.  Good luck with that.

As we enjoyed our ice cream, we planned out the next few hours:  we would head toward the castle and check out the dance party.  Then head on over to the Rapunzel bathrooms and enjoy the floating lanterns at 4 am.  That has never been done before.  Then Haunted Mansion, then Big Thunder.  After that, we would swing by New Fantasyland around 5-ish, and finally to Tomorrowland where we would conclude our evening.  Sounded like a plan.

So here's the dance party:

MemorialDay2013102_zps17b14f9b.jpg

Look, Donald Duck is there in the crowd busting a move:

MemorialDay2013103_zpsa7fec9d4.jpg

We hung around for a few minutes.

Then they played the Harlem Shake.

That was our cue to exit.

That was cool in January.

This is May.

Let's get with it, Disney.

Here's a look back from the castle at the crowd dancing.  That's the DJ's back you see:

MemorialDay2013105_zps2d7105bd.jpg

You know what?

I am against these dance parties.  The DJ's are loud and they play a bunch of corny old music.  Like YMCA and the Macarena.  And it's loud.  I would rather enjoy the quiet ambiance that you can sometimes find around the castle late at night.

But, all of those guests jumping around acting like they're having fun tell me that these dance parties will continue to be a staple for late night MK events.

Oh, and those guys on stilts are annoying too.

Go away.

We walked through old Fantasyland, and saw that the line wasn't bad for the carousel and Small World. But Peter Pan was 40 minutes.  At 3:30 am.  Tons of kids.  Insane.

Do you remember that it was a full moon on Friday night?

Well, the scene at the new Rapunzel bathrooms was really cool.

The floating lanterns were lit, and the moon was beaming down.

The girls used the restroom, and I attempted to take a photo of the moon:

MemorialDay2013107_zps5b627703.jpg

I couldn't get a good one.

I was still trying when Twin #1 came out and asked me what I was doing.

I told her I wanted to get a photo of this beautiful scene.

She said I couldn't.

She said nobody can take a photo of the moon.

I said then what about the photos I've seen in magazines and such.

She said those were from professional photographers with expensive equipment or, more likely, photoshopped.

The girl knows what she's talking about.

I never thought about it before, but I've never been able to get a good photo of the moon.

So, I gave up and took a photo of Rapunzel's tower instead:

MemorialDay2013108_zps33ed7ed7.jpg

MemorialDay2013109_zps8a4c3f2d.jpg

Those aren't so hot either.

You know what?

It's hard to take photos inside a theme park at 3:30 am.

So we moved on.

To the Haunted Mansion.

We had a full stretching room, but it really wasn't crowded, and we got in to our Doom Buggies quickly.

Then the ride proceeded to stop several times.  I'm not sure why, but we stopped several times for a minute at a time.  That was bad, because I closed my eyes while I waited, and at one point I woke up and realized that I had slept through part of the ride, and had woken up again at another stop.  Since we were at a dead stop (pun intended), I decided to try to take a photo with no flash.  This is what I got:

MemorialDay2013110_zps2946e71e.jpg

That photo was taken at 3:49 am.  This ride was taking forever.

We eventually got out of the Haunted Mansion alive, and headed on to Big Thunder.

The posted wait time was 10 minutes, but the line was all the way out of the building and down the ramp, almost to the entrance where CM's check Fastpasses.

We had come all the way here, so we decided to ride anyway.

The line moved super quick, but we had to walk through the entire queue.  The new interactive stuff was all in place, but as far as we could tell, it wasn't working.  This is a photo of one of the new props we noticed:

MemorialDay2013114_zps0d968268.jpg

The line never stopped long enough for me to take any other photos, so that will have to wait for another day.

Even though the line moved, we easily spent 35-40 minutes just to ride Big Thunder.

Our time was running out quickly.

From Big Thunder, we headed through Frontierland toward the hub, and then we would head on to New Fantasyland.  We walked right in to the Hoedown:

MemorialDay2013115_zps5f088ecc.jpg

MemorialDay2013116_zps42e8ea6b.jpg

As much as I would have loved to dance with Big Al and the gang at 4:30 am, we were on a tight schedule, so we had to pass.

We headed in to New Fantasyland. This was a construction zone when we were here for the Leap Day event, so this was our first time being here this late.

I was surprised to see that Enchanted Tales with Belle was open.  I'll bet there were some interesting performances going on in there at this hour.

We headed to the Mermaid ride.  It was a walk on.  But, boy did it make me sleepy.

Next stop, Gaston's Tavern, and cinnamon rolls at 5 am:

MemorialDay2013119_zps2ea7cfc4.jpg

As much as I would like to report otherwise, those cinnamon rolls tasted like they had sat in a heating tray for the past 24 hours.  Which they probably had.

Darned Starbucks.

Gaston's Tavern at a little after 5 am.  Not many people can say that they've been here at that hour:

MemorialDay2013120_zpse9d4def2.jpg

The walkway to Storybook Circus was not open, so we had to walk around to head toward Tomorrowland. 

We passed by Pooh and just a little past 5, and there was not a single person in line.  The characters and Devores were also gone.  Since there was no line, we had to ride.  Twin #1 had hit the proverbial wall:

MemorialDay2013124_zps94a33002.jpg

Space Mountain was supposed to be next, but it was closed.  Later, I remembered that the times guide showed certain rides would be closed periodically throughout the night.  We had hit SM at one of those times.

So Buzz it was:

MemorialDay2013127_zps98f87222.jpg

Twin #2 is posing for that photo.  Twin #1 was not.

That Buzz photo, which was taken at the end of the ride was taken at 5:32.

We wanted to see the Kiss Goodnight show, which they announced would be in Town Square, at 5:50.

So, that left just enough time for a ride on the People Mover.

As an added bonus, the lights were on inside Space Mountain as we rode through:

MemorialDay2013128_zpsf9e069e9.jpg

MemorialDay2013129_zps6fe48452.jpg

Then we hightailed it over to Main Street.

We arrived at the hub to find the DJ and stilt guys leading everyone from the dance party at the castle down Main Street to the Town Square area. The DJ exhorted the crowd that we all needed to come and see the Kiss Goodnight as it was something that we would not want to miss.

So, we headed that way:

MemorialDay2013135_zps8df37436.jpg

As we passed by the clock at a hair past 5:50, I saw two familiar and one kind of familiar faces:

MemorialDay2013136_zpsc84f8cba.jpg

It was Mo, Nicki and Nicole from here on ff.net! They were there at the clock waiting to take a photo.  They had been in the MK for the full 24 hours!  Pretty awesome!

We said a real quick hello, and got in place for this show that was not to be missed, according to the DJ.

The "show" was all of the characters lined up at the back of the train station in their PJ's:

MemorialDay2013137_zpsb1adbeaa.jpg

The DJ tried to get the crowd to sing the M-I-C-K-E-Y song from the old Mickey Mouse club.  That was a fail.  Does the younger generation know that song? 

After the failed sing-a-long, the DJ told everyone the MK was closed and that they could come around to the front of the Train Station and meet the characters.

That was the show that could not be missed.

Fail.

We needed to go and get our photo in front of the clock.

So, we headed back up Main Street.

Hey look- it's Santa! :

MemorialDay2013141_zpsababec4b.jpg

I know there's a Santa impersonator reading along, so I will try to choose my words carefully here.

But what's with these guys who walk around dressed like that?  Do they think anybody likes it?  No way I would let my kids within a mile of one of those creeps.  And put some pants on.

Thanks.

Oh, and no offense to Shanta, whom I have met in person and is not the least bit creepy.  But he is the exception.

Where was I?

Oh yeah.

The clock.

Here we go:

MemorialDay2013142_zps51b6aae6.jpg

You can see that the sky isn't too dark at this late hour.  El Sol is on the way:

MemorialDay2013144_zps44073f38.jpg

The girls had wanted to get a photo with the Monstrous Summer banner on the way in, but it was too crowded.  So we stopped on the way out:

MemorialDay2013148_zps99fe933b.jpg

When we got to the Fort dock, we found that they had combined to WL and FW boats, and one was waiting for us to board. That was nice.  We hopped aboard, and pulled out almost immediately, as another boat was pulling in.

I call this photo moon over the Grand Floridian:

MemorialDay2013151_zps6eb5f602.jpg

And this one is called Ferry at Dawn:

MemorialDay2013152_zps2b1875bb.jpg

Of course, we had to let the rich folks off first.  So I got to take this photo from the WL dock:

MemorialDay2013158_zpse75bde66.jpg

And then I got to snap this photo on our way to the Fort.  I call it The Original Discovery Island (not the fake one at AK) at Dawn:

MemorialDay2013159_zps5fd69292.jpg

Here we are at the good old Fort dock:

MemorialDay2013170_zps59afd3b0.jpg

And one last photo from the Fort dock:

MemorialDay2013173_zps8a132369.jpg

You know, it was worth staying up all night just to see that glowing sky over Bay Lake.

I was happy that we were on the 100 loop, because we just had to stumble to the camper and get to bed.

We made it to bed at just past 6:30, and just before sunrise.

I was asleep before my head hit the pillow.

Up next, we arise and take on a Saturday at the Fort and visit Hollywood Studios for some  Star Wars Weekend festivities.

TCD

I am shocked that people had there kids there.  Crazy.  1st of all my kids would have acted like nut cases.  2nd I've observed since having my children that lots of kids these days have really poor sleep habits.  Then their parents wonder why they don't behave.  We stay out until 10 or 11 most nights at Disney, but we go back and nap everyday and we let them sleep until about 9 in the morning.  And I hope God blesses me with more energy when my kids are teens because I don't know if I could do what you did!!

I am shocked that people had there kids there.  Crazy.  1st of all my kids would have acted like nut cases.  2nd I've observed since having my children that lots of kids these days have really poor sleep habits.  Then their parents wonder why they don't behave.  We stay out until 10 or 11 most nights at Disney, but we go back and nap everyday and we let them sleep until about 9 in the morning.  And I hope God blesses me with more energy when my kids are teens because I don't know if I could do what you did!!

The parents where literally pushing exhausted sleeping kids in strollers through out the park or even carrying the kids asleep in their arms on to the rides.  From someone who likes MK best after the fireworks (when most people leave), it was the strangest thing to see all these kids & babies out that late.

Bell was running all night. In fact, that's where I had breakfast at around 3am. We had pancakes, eggs, French toast, bacon, sausage, and OJ. We were graced with Capt Jacks company as well. So I had breakfast with Jack Sparrow, Belle, Winnie the Pooh, Tigger, Piglet, and Eeyor.

First time I saw TCD in person, I screamed like a 13yo seeing a teen idol.  Like I would have screamed when I was 13yo if i had seen Shawn Cassidy.

Now I can say I have seen TCD blush!  :))

Blush?  I don't think so.  You are hardly the first woman who has screamed like a 13 year old girl meeting me.

OK, you are.

But, I doubt that I blushed.

It was probably wind burn our something.

Yeah, that's it.

It's funny about Twin #1hitting the wall.  When we saw you and the twins I told Mo and Nicole that it looked like the Twins were exhausted and ready for sleep.  We hit the wall about 4 or 5 times...

Yeah, the twins were big talkers, but they were ready for bed.

I was not a big talker and I know I was ready to go at that point as well.

I wasn't really shocked.  There are a lot of parents with a severe lack of sense these days.  And Disney World seems to attract them.

I already have more energy than my teens.  They need a lot more sleep than I do.

Moral of the story, 24 hours during the week - good, 24 hours on a weekend - not so great.

Thanks for bringing me.  I would not have wanted to brave those crowds alone.

Except for that one moment which I attribute to a major error on Disney's part in crowd control, the crowds were much more manageable than a typical busy holiday night.

I will be at the next 24 hour Disney Day.

I can't say exactly why, because there was very little that was different from what you can do on a normal park day.

But I'll be there.

The parents where literally pushing exhausted sleeping kids in strollers through out the park or even carrying the kids asleep in their arms on to the rides.  From someone who likes MK best after the fireworks (when most people leave), it was the strangest thing to see all these kids & babies out that late.

If it wasn't so dark, and I didn't have to worry about what parents would think about some creep taking their kids photos at 4 am, I would have plenty of kid photos.

This is exactly what we saw too.  What is the point of that?

I am now exhausted reading that.  Going to go put some coffee on.

What I did was nothing compared to what Nicki, Mo and Nicole did. While I was chilling at the Fort, they were at the MK for the entire 24 hours.  Now, that is exhausting.

That's a great photo. I think I made it better.

And I think the sign has a double meaning for this visit.

TCD_zpsc6fb4ee3.jpg

Thanks.  Why didn't you like that banner?

Is that all you changed?

I was thinking you gave me Tinkerbell slippers or something, but I can't find anything else other than the banner being gone.

Bell was running all night. In fact, that's where I had breakfast at around 3am. We had pancakes, eggs, French toast, bacon, sausage, and OJ. We were graced with Capt Jacks company as well. So I had breakfast with Jack Sparrow, Belle, Winnie the Pooh, Tigger, Piglet, and Eeyor.

Sure, rub it in

You eat breakfast with the princesses and I pay $8 for a stale and cold cinnamon roll.  Plus you were getting paid!

That's ridiculous to have young kids out that late. We definitely stretch Z's bedtime at Disney, but we take a nap break and never do an early morning after a late night. 3 AM with him? I don't even want to imagine the horror.

Yeah, I'll bet those parents thought twice about it the next day.

I, too, am tired after reading this.  But I was already tired, as I haven't had time to recover from SMGG yet.  Thanks for bringing us along!

Oh come on.  You know you would have been right there with the other three Fiend Wild Womenz.

TCD

Thanks.  Why didn't you like that banner?

Is that all you changed?

I was thinking you gave me Tinkerbell slippers or something, but I can't find anything else other than the banner being gone.

I thought it detracted from the real message above your heads.

Yup, that's all I changed.

I did think of adding TB slippers, but felt it wasn't appropriate for this particular shot. I'm sure there will be ample opportunities though.

I thought it detracted from the real message above your heads.

Yup, that's all I changed.

I did think of adding TB slippers, but felt it wasn't appropriate for this particular shot. I'm sure there will be ample opportunities though.

Thanks.

I get it.

Let the Memories Begin.

Very appropriate.

I thought Lou denies the existence of TinkerBill.

True.

But let's not get him started on that topic.

Lou already shared a strategy on how I can go and see for myself.  I just haven't been there at the right time yet.  But one of these days.

TCD

Let me get this straight. There was a 40 minute wait for PP, but Ariel was walk on?

SMB. I rest my case.

Hater.

Doesn't the fact that Ariel can accommodate crowds efficiently make it better than PP?

And are you saying you would rather look at a dude in tights than a girl in a sea shell bikini?

I think you are.

Should I get you a little hat with a feather and a sketch book?

TCD

OK, who's ready for more?

Good, because here comes some more!

We went to bed at 6:30-ish.

In the TCD pop-up.

It's just a tent on wheels.

And it was a sunny day.

But, thankfully, it wasn't that hot of a day, so the AC kept the inside cool.

But there was nothing that could be done about the light.

By 11-ish, I had to get up.

I sat outside for a bit and had some coffee.

All in all, I felt pretty good for an old guy going on just 4 1/2 hours of sleep.

I got a shower, and actually didn't even feel tired.

Check out what a pretty day it was:

MemorialDay2013176_zps3df392c9.jpg

And one more shot, showing how close we were to the cabins:

MemorialDay2013177_zps0e7515c7.jpg

Extra credit if you noticed the TCD Gator Gnome in those photos.

And extra, extra credit if you know where that gnome came from.

And if you do, let me let you in on a little secret- the giver of that gnome was at the Fort.

That's right TCD Twin #3 was there.  In the flesh.  I'll have photographic proof to share later.

At some point, I ran up to Trail's End to get myself a cup of their delicious NesCafe.

The path behind our site was hopping:

MemorialDay2013178_zpsab3fac6c.jpg

I spent more time on foot on that path this past weekend than I ever had before.  I'll tell you what-it's no fun being a pedestrian on that path.  They really need to do something about it.  It's not big enough of a path to accommodate all the golf cart, bike and foot traffic that it carries.  I understand why they closed off the 100 loop access, but that was a bone-headed thing to do without adding another route for everyone to use to get to and from the Settlement.

Here I am approaching Pioneer Hall via my shortcut:

MemorialDay2013179_zps842287eb.jpg

So, it's almost noon on the Saturday of Memorial Day weekend.  The Fort should be packed, right?  Well where was everybody? :

MemorialDay2013180_zps0bc451e4.jpg

Not in the Settlement, I'll tell you that much.

Don't worry, there wasn't an alien abduction.

I found out where everyone was just a little bit after this, and I'll share that with you in this very update.

I don't remember there being this many M.T. Boxes around here.  There sure are a lot.  Do you think maybe they could have sprung for some other props.  What's the deal with all the M.T. Boxes anyway? :

MemorialDay2013181_zps70250aaf.jpg

I have bad news for all of you who look forward to barrel rides at the Fort.  The barrels are still missing.  I'll bet they're with the Calliope and River Country Wagon somewhere:

MemorialDay2013182_zps794b4bc4.jpg

I wish there was some way that I could convey how nice it was out this morning, and how pleasant it was to just sit under the official TCD dining fly at the back of my site and watch the world go by:

MemorialDay2013183_zpsb5061634.jpg

MemorialDay2013184_zps48481fb7.jpg

After a while, I did a little looping.  The girls were still asleep.  First I looped around the 100 loop, and snapped a photo of the TCD site as we looped around:

MemorialDay2013187_zps8b103d25.jpg

Check out the size of Twin #1's Mini compared to Mrs. TCD's Excursion.  Pretty funny.

If you follow TCD TR's, you know that there's a place at the Fort where I like to begin every morning.

Well, it was afternoon now, so I missed it.

But, I still headed around the 300 loop to take a look at things.

I had never seen anyone make a Mike Wazowski lamp before, but someone on 300 did.  Nice job.  And easier than a Mickey lamp:

MemorialDay2013188_zpsae9eedcd.jpg

MemorialDay2013189_zps43a1486a.jpg

It was kind of warm, so I wasn't feeling walking all the way over the bridge and past the dam.

Instead, I just peeked out the back of 300 to see what was going on.

I love this scene-kayaks-people setting up tents way off of their site-and you can barely see the Four Seasons crane ruining the whole thing:

MemorialDay2013191_zps192dd056.jpg

It was getting to be near 12:30 now.  That meant it was time to go see the train wreck.  By train wreck I mean the Meadow Swimming Pool.  Can you imagine how packed it must be on the Saturday of Memorial Day weekend?

The splash zone refurb was done a couple of months ago.  At least it doesn't look like it's falling apart now:

MemorialDay2013193_zpsf08618b9.jpg

You know how they took out all the golf cart parking and put in bike racks?

Well, I guess these bikes must have been ridden here by blind people, as they rode right by the bike racks and parked their bikes on the grass.  Kind of amazing they didn't crash:

MemorialDay2013194_zps57a37b63.jpg

Oh Boy!

Look at this!

No more freeloaders!

Hallelujah!:

MemorialDay2013195_zpsecd9a097.jpg

But, where were the CM's with the wristbands?

There was one at the entrance over by the snack bar.

Everyone else could just walk up.

I did see a few folks with wristbands.

But, most people didn't have them.

Also, why is someone still putting an "s" on Meadow?

I thought that phantom S was eradicated when the pool was refurbished in 2009.

Now it's back.

I guess the Freeloaders without wristbands got banished over here:

MemorialDay2013196_zps575f4541.jpg

Or maybe there just wasn't any room for them on the main pool deck:

MemorialDay2013197_zps2c354fc4.jpg

So this is where everyone was.

You know, for the prices they charge, this is just unacceptable.  The Fort was supposed to get a new pool in 2009.  Instead, they kept the same too small pool, and made the whole thing one depth and added a slide.  It's not big enough.  By a long shot.  Cheapskates.  They have some nerve.  A bunch of idiots, I tell you.  They saved some major bucks doing that.  And what's our reward?  Continuously rising prices.

OK, it's a holiday weekend.

The pool is going to be crowded.

I get it.

I guess if we wanted to go to the pool, we could spread out a towel on the grass over there across the sidewalk with those other poor schlubs.

We certainly wouldn't be able to enjoy the little pavilion next to the tennis courts.

Because it was commandeered by a private party.

Look:

MemorialDay2013198_zps6ed7ce0f.jpg

MemorialDay2013199_zps393dbe1e.jpg

What the Fort is that?

Some group took over the whole pavilion and set up a fancy party in there.

And paying guests are sitting in the grass?

Who allowed this?

Somebody must have given them permission, right?

To take up all that space on the Saturday of Memorial Day weekend?

What idiot said that was OK?

The strange thing was, the pool itself was not as busy as it normally is-when you need a shoehorn to get in.  And look at the line for the slide- there isn't one:

MemorialDay2013200_zps2586cb04.jpg

So why is the pool not busy, but the deck is overflowing?

Because they won't let you in the water without a wristband.

But, you can take up space on the deck.

And, apparently, hog all the space in the pavilion:

MemorialDay2013201_zpsa6259fee.jpg

And can I ask a stupid question?

Where are all the guests for that party?

It was 12:30.  They clearly had been set up for a while.  So where are the guests for that little party?  Are they going to hog the pavilion all day?  I guess so.

Maybe no CM's know about this?

Well, these two guys driving around on their company golf cart doing nothing were right there:

MemorialDay2013202_zpse3369cdd.jpg

I have nothing more to say about this.  Well OK, one more thing- have you ever seen a bigger group of idiots run a resort?

While I was in the neighborhood, I decided to check on Bob's dock.

For Bob.

Has anyone heard from Bob lately?

How come he never posts anymore?

Is he too depressed about his Phillies?

Anyway, there was some poser on Bob's dock:

MemorialDay2013203_zps42e78144.jpg

MemorialDay2013204_zps592198da.jpg

I walked over there and asked him what I thought he was doing.

He said he was fishing.

I asked him if Bob said it was OK.

He said who's Bob.

I grabbed his fishing pole and broke it over my knee.

And then I handed it back to him and told him that he had better go.

That always does the trick.

The nerve of some people.

Well, I had seen enough of the Meadow(s).

What a mess.

I headed out.

Some other idiot CM's left their cart parked blocking half of the only path that guests can use to come in and out of the Meadow(s).  They blocked off the bridge and the 1400 loop, but didn't provide any other ingress or egress means.  Idiots:

MemorialDay2013205_zpsb571a6a0.jpg

I just couldn't resist taking one more photo of the pool pavilion:

MemorialDay2013207_zps8d0e4154.jpg

I have to give them credit- they did a nice job decorating it.  But it ain't right that they took up that whole place on a busy day like today.

From here I headed back to wake the twins.

Don't worry.  They asked me to.  They didn't want to sleep the whole day away, so they said wake them by 1 if they hadn't already gotten up.  That's where I headed next.

TCD

Hater.

Doesn't the fact that Ariel can accommodate crowds efficiently make it better than PP?

And are you saying you would rather look at a dude in tights than a girl in a sea shell bikini?

I think you are.

Should I get you a little hat with a feather and a sketch book?

TCD

To be clear, Pan SMB big time. My point is, even that horrific excuse for a ride had a wait, yet the nutty fish chick was walk on. As much as I enjoy seashells (check out my tag), the ride SMB.