No more loading golf carts on the hill on the side road at the Fort

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Larry would tell us that IMHO the use of poles to block off the use of this hill is a good idea in that people have been sadly misusing hills all over the Fort for years now with no thought to the imp

Oh yes.  He's real, and he's spectacular. 

Shame on you all anyone should be able to see Larry has a disability.(either his mother didn't love him or maybe he just has a small member)

Thanksgiving 2010 they gave me a site directly across from Larry. Since I have such a large truck I try to scout out the site before driving to it. When I saw who was across from our assignment, I went back up front and told them I needed a different site. They moved us down the loop about 10 sites. I don't think I could have got in the original site anyway but I wasn't even going to try because of who was directly across.

ok, I have to give this some thought, why would they put posts around it instead of just leveling it off? Could some infostructure be under it? Could it be that it is needed for some other reason?  Is Walt buried under it???

ok, I have to give this some thought, why would they put posts around it instead of just leveling it off? Could some infostructure be under it? Could it be that it is needed for some other reason?  Is Walt buried under it???

It's a well known fact that Walt's head is cryogenically preserved inside the castle.

Walt's body, decimated by cancer, was used in POC. I know where, but can only say look on the beach in one of the early scenes.