Best Trip Ever, but Rain, Rain, Go Away!!

And I forgot to mention the major highlight of this day!  I saw all of the TCD daughters!  I was sooo excited.  When Daddy and Fowl walked up I was practically jumping up and down with excitement.  And um he rolled his eyes.  :)  I couldn't believe it. So they checked out F&W on that Thursday night also!  And TCD was there too but I didn't see him.  I wish I would have said something to them, but they were across the way and Fish would have had a major come apart if I drug him away from those ducks.  Plus I thought they might be afraid of their middle age lady stalker.  

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm not sure how long that room has been like that, but it was just like that in April of 2010.  They have kept it up though.  It has a few rough spots but it had been redone since our visit then.  I'

Congratulations on the possible new addition to your family!  I hope that goes well for you.

The photos of your boys with their friends are cute!  I like how both of the big boys have Perry shirts on.  That little girl is adorable!  Plus I see her name embroidered on her shirt-that's a southern gal!

I'm really sorry that you didn't call out to the TCD girls- they are used to middle age lady stalkers.  They complain about it, but I think they secretly like it.  And, you also missed meeting Lou and Gail.

If there's anyway that I can swing it, I will go back to that first Food and Wine Festival night- those crowds were nothing compared to the mobs that show up later on once the Festival is in full swing.

TCD

Congratulations on the possible new addition to your family!  I hope that goes well for you.

The photos of your boys with their friends are cute!  I like how both of the big boys have Perry shirts on.  That little girl is adorable!  Plus I see her name embroidered on her shirt-that's a southern gal!

I'm really sorry that you didn't call out to the TCD girls- they are used to middle age lady stalkers.  They complain about it, but I think they secretly like it.  And, you also missed meeting Lou and Gail.

If there's anyway that I can swing it, I will go back to that first Food and Wine Festival night- those crowds were nothing compared to the mobs that show up later on once the Festival is in full swing.

TCD

Perry if very popular with the 6-7 year old crowd.  

Fish actually does mind it.  He does this little fall on the ground go limp routine.   But he eventually forgets about it.  :)  He's a sight!

You're better than I was. My son who most needed a leash did this every time and wore me down enough that I gave up on using it. It would have made things much easier.

Enjoying your trip report.

And congratulations on your adoption.

You're better than I was. My son who most needed a leash did this every time and wore me down enough that I gave up on using it. It would have made things much easier.

Enjoying your trip report.

And congratulations on your adoption.

Thanks so much!  We are very excited!

Glad to see this report with new updates!  

I am praying for a speedy and successful adoption!  I know how frustrating the process can get...and hope yours proceeds smoothly.  That will be a very lucky child to become a member of your beautiful family.  

Thanks I know you understand!   And as you know we are very sure that we will be the ones that are lucky.  :)   

Whew!!! Finally caught up. Great TR and even better pix. Your lids are adorable.

Ill be praying for your family all 5 of young

Thanks we need lots of prayers!  

Okay on to Friday of our trip! Hollywood Studios.  I'll be honest on our last trip this was my least favorite.  So I really wasn't looking that forward to it.  I'll let you wait and see if my opinion of HS stayed the same.  And I would really like to call it MGM thank you very much.  

So here we go. 

To start out there was no rain that morning.  Hallelujah!!! 

My cuties were pumped about meeting Woody and Buzz.  

P9263001_zps2b935ca8.jpg

P9263002_zpsfb2f5018.jpg

P9263003_zpsed6051ae.jpg

We headed to see them first.  The line was very long though and we had FP+ for Disney Junior.  So we decided to try it and see what happened.  

P9263004_zps5032db7f.jpg

P9263007_zpscb0004b9.jpg

P9263008_zps27fc3c42.jpg

P9263010_zps22007698.jpg

Well it wasn't moving so we bailed.  

And Fish met this guy.  

P9263013_zps104393a6.jpg

P9263014_zpsd276d29e.jpg

Notice Fish hugging him.  

P9263017_zps572c948a.jpg

P9263019_zpsda0b8273.jpg

Disney Junior.  In my opinion this is a very very cute show.  The boys loved it.  I mean LOVED it!  I'm so glad they have Jake and the Neverland Pirates in it now.  Fish is OBSESSED!!!

P9263021_zpsfe943b0f.jpg

P9263022_zps0c41d7f3.jpg

P9263025_zpsc983966c.jpg

P9263026_zps6bad9197.jpg

P9263027_zpsd32ab652.jpg

P9263028_zps5a717917.jpg

Fun fun fun!  

What  a great trip report!  I just saw it tonight and I feel so lucky to have a nice long Disney fix!!!! THANKS!  Your pictures are awesome. I love the fish smile, makes me laugh when I see it after you said that. Your boys are so cute! I hear you on T Rex, Our T Rex was Rainforest though. Same with us no alcohol, chicken strips...100.00. Stupid and LOUD. But this year we had dining plan. So, bring it on. but still LOUD. 

And Bamboo at AK looked a bit creepy to me. 

We have alot in common!  We are swiss family lovers too.And where did you get the stroller license plate?  

I hope to do BOG next trip, I bet the snowy window was beautiful!!!  Allergies for two kids, much less one, sounds scary!  You are an amazing Mom! (Dad too)  I know had had more to comment on but I have the memory of a gnat. Thanks for sharing!  Made my whole night.

PS  I was a leash nay-sayer until I met my son one year ago who is I think, akin to Animal from the muppets. I am scared.  I am either thinking leash or pull along lion cage on our next trip.

What  a great trip report!  I just saw it tonight and I feel so lucky to have a nice long Disney fix!!!! THANKS!  Your pictures are awesome. I love the fish smile, makes me laugh when I see it after you said that. Your boys are so cute! I hear you on T Rex, Our T Rex was Rainforest though. Same with us no alcohol, chicken strips...100.00. Stupid and LOUD. But this year we had dining plan. So, bring it on. but still LOUD. 

And Bamboo at AK looked a bit creepy to me. 

We have alot in common!  We are swiss family lovers too.And where did you get the stroller license plate?  

I hope to do BOG next trip, I bet the snowy window was beautiful!!!  Allergies for two kids, much less one, sounds scary!  You are an amazing Mom! (Dad too)  I know had had more to comment on but I have the memory of a gnat. Thanks for sharing!  Made my whole night.

PS  I was a leash nay-sayer until I met my son one year ago who is I think, akin to Animal from the muppets. I am scared.  I am either thinking leash or pull along lion cage on our next trip.

Thanks for the sweet comments!   The allergies aren't to hard to deal with.  We are used to it!  And I have the memory of a gnat also (and I say that all the time too) I don't even know my own cell phone number.  :) 

On to ToT.  Of course Fowl loved it.  

P9263029_zpsc2b504a0.jpg

I hadn't ridden it since I was in high school and it was just as fun as ever!  

P9263030_zps3322ba01.jpg

Then to TSM. 

P9263032_zps41d54947.jpg

P9263035_zps85e4e65c.jpg

P9263036_zps03ac574e.jpg

P9263037_zpseb7eb164.jpg

P9263039_zpsd54e17c4.jpg

They loved it and sometime or another we rode it again.  I'm not sure what we will do when we go next time and can only get 3 fastpasses.  We probably had at least 5 paper fastpasses and 3 fastpass+.  I had no idea they would take them away completely.  I always thought it was just going to be a perk to staying on site.  I know we all sort of make fun of folks who show up knowing nothing about DW and don't plan at all.  But I just think about grandparents who may be taking their grandkids for the first time and just go to their off site hotel and buy tickets.  They would never have a clue.  That just doesn't seem right to me.  And really we usually get like 8 or so (if not more) fastpasses a day. So it will be hard for us.  

Then back to meet Woody and Buzz.  

P9263040_zps8fe52e88.jpg

P9263041_zps819cb1c2.jpg

P9263044_zpsdb95ef68.jpg

I'll leave you in suspense for their meeting with the toy guys!  

This picture is priceless!

I know so cute!  He really liked them.  

I agree!

I can't wait to see the boys in those shirts meeting Buzz and Woody.

TCD

I love those shirts!  They look so cute.  If there is ever a girl in the Vick family I hope there are princess dress versions of these tshirts.  I'm not a fan of those awful hot itchy looking things.  

The pics in the glasses are awesome. I agree about FP+.

I would love to go back to the paper FPs or a mixture of both. FP+ sans paper passes also is going to suck if you like to ride certain rides several times and/or park hop a lot.

Plain and simple.

I know bummer.  :(