Hello Fiends, my name is Brian and I am a closet Fort Fiend!  I have been a lurker here for a while only because I haven't been to FW since I was 8 in 1980, I was there back when I was 5 and rode the train before they took it away later that year! My family used to come down to Disney every year from MD in the 70's and I couldn't wait, I have been in FL since 1986 and have only been a hand full of times (figures), but my wife, kids and myself will be there in 3 weeks and 2 days for some MVMCP fun and a week stay at the Fort, we can't wait! I already got some great advice from this forum on choosing a loop and calling Kenny at Tee Time for our golf cart, HUGE savings, oh, and the MB that we got yesterday. Hopefully we can meet some fellow fiends when we are there! Thanks :wave1:

Hey Command,  A Big :welcrowd:   Looks like you arrive about the same time we do.  Don't know where we will be, but we have a sign...if I can find it, and we'll be there for about a month.  Stop by and say Howdy.  We spend a good portion of our time around the Fort, as opposed to the Parks, and ride around in "Shawnee's Toy" golf cart.  It's a great place to visit and yes, we would want to live there.

Thank you all, I will be looking for you Ken, I am going to order our sign tomorrow so I'm not sure we will have it by then but we will be looping in our Tee Time golf cart looking for Fiend signs! Brian