Another Auld Lang Syne: The TCD Gang Rings in 2014 @ The Fort!

• Replies 653
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yay another report!   War Eagle!!!    I have never seen the garland in person so bummer.  But it also irks me a little that it blocks the view of the castle.   I was in the night time parade when I wa

OOPS....My bad it's a case of fat fingers on an 8" screen... Didn't see it until you mentioned it. That is one thing that we need is a way to correct those.

The CM with Hullahoop is Barbara. She is a legend among anyone who has worked MS. She is Walt reincarnated as a woman. She is a blast to work with and always has a smile on her face and dances around.

Moving on. . .

New Year's Day was rainy and gloomy.  But, it wasn't cold, so I'll take it.

We had FP+ reservations for the evening at Hollywood Studios.  We planned it that way, because we all wanted to see the Osborne lights one last time.

At a little before 4, we headed to the Outpost bus stop, and here we are waiting for the bus:

547_zpsd694e9fd.jpg

You see that little shed over there?:

548_zpsdc9daa42.jpg

That shed still has a pump in it that used to be used to fill the water tower that used to stand next to it, and was used to fill the steam engines for the engines on the old Fort Wilderness Railroad.  Most guests walk by it without paying it a second thought.

So, here we are in the wilderness.

Isn't it grand?

Pay no attention to that giant abomination looming over this scene:

549_zpsb24a1289.jpg

Our bus came soon enough.

And we arrived at what appeared to be a pretty busy Hollywood Studios.

We had arrived in time to make the 5 showing of something that they only perform for about two weeks every year- The Comedy Warehouse Holiday Special:

550_zpsf1eb0e30.jpg

There used to be a place at Pleasure Island at Downtown Disney called the Comedy Warehouse.  They performed improv comedy there.  I regret that I never visited there when it was open.

For the past few years, they bring back some of the old performers and they put on a holiday show in the Premier Theater at Hollywood Studios.  The Premier theater sits on the spot where there used to be an outdoor stage where they performed shows based on the Pocahontas movie, and later, the Hunchback movie.

Fuego!:

552_zpse38e2e8a.jpg

We caught this show last year, and liked it enough that we wanted to see it again this year.

It's a basic improv comedy show.  There's an MC who comes out and kicks things off by speaking to a member of the audience:

554_zps8991e1ae.jpg

They ask for volunteers.

She picked a guy who had his hand up.

But it was like pulling teeth getting the guy to say anything.  She made several jokes about the fact that the guy raised his hand at an improv comedy show, and then proceeded to give one word answers to the questions she asked.

Then a troupe of performers came out and acted out a skit they made up on the spot poking good natured fun at the volunteer and the answers he gave.

Next, they had the performers play a game similar to Jeopardy, where they gave funny answers to words thrown out by the audience.

Then the host asked for another volunteer- she asked who in the audience had received a strange Christmas gift?

Some guy raised his hand, and said he had received an outhouse.

The host liked it.  But she asked him a couple of questions like who gave it to him and why, and then the guy said he had made the answer up.

Fail.

She asked for another volunteer.

Some kid raised his hand and said he got a video game.

How is that a strange gift, the host wanted to know?

Next.

They obviously were going to create a skit about a weird Christmas gift, but they needed someone to give them inspiration.

The girls nudged me.

What about the Tower of Salmon?

That qualified as a weird Christmas gift, right?

So I raised my hand.

The host asked what my weird gift was.

I told her it was a Tower of Salmon.

Her mouth dropped open.

The other comics standing there on the stage were excited about this!

The jokes about this would write themselves.

So, the host asked a bunch of questions- like what is a tower of salmon, and who sent it to me and why.  She asked if we had tried any of it, and I told her about the stink-out we had experienced earlier that very day.  The audience was rolling just hearing me.  I probably should have just gone up on the stage. 

So then the piano player starts playing a tune, and the comics belt out a tune about me and my Tower of Salmon- iincorporating all of the details I had shared, including my sister's name and the stink-out.  I was laughing so hard that the girls had to tell me to settle down.  It was great.  Here they are singing the Tower of Salmon song:

555_zps715a84bb.jpg

556_zps89b76144.jpg

So, that ended up being more fun than I expected.

I would have liked to have seen another performance- because of the format they're all different.  But we had FP+'s to use, so we just got to see it once. 

If you get a chance to see this sometime, I recommend it.

So the way FP+ currently works at DHS is that there are two tiers of rides that you have to pick from.  Tier one is Toy Story, RNR, Fantasmic and the Beauty and the Beast show.  Tier two is all the other FP+ rides, including Tower of Terror.  So, you can't get a FP+ for both Toy Story and RNR.  That stinks.  We chose Toy Story as our Tier one ride, and TOT as one of the second tier rides.  TOT was the first return time we got, so we headed there next.

The stand-by line was a good 45-60 minutes, so the FP+ was great.  We got right on.

Here's our photo.  Since we were a party of four, we got the back row, and they put a party of two in the other seats.  The seat next to Twin #1 was empty, so she pretended she had an invisible friend for the photo:

558_zps084efa3a.jpg

We then hit up Pizza Planet for dinner.

Then it was on to Toy Story.

This interactive Etch-A-Sketch in the FP line is new:

559_zps787bae7b.jpg

560_zps1e6a1dff.jpg

561_zps2ac2be0b.jpg

I've heard that this new electronic stuff they're putting in the FP return lines may have some features that are tied to MagicBands.  Like they will display guest names or something.  Remember those video screen in the Expedition Everest queue?   So far, though, I haven't seen any personalized interaction.  But, it's not hard to believe these particular rumors-it wouldn't be hard to do.

After Toy Story, it was time to take in the Osborne Lights for our last time this season:

562_zps9d230d9c.jpg

563_zps00fb1bca.jpg

565_zps06df8998.jpg

No matter how many times I see them, I still love them.

The marginal weather helped a lot with crowds tonight.  Otherwise, I think January 1 would have been busier.

Our last FP+ was for the Little Mermaid show.

It was interesting how they did this.

If you had a FP+, they let you in that little pre-show room with all the human artifacts.  Everyone else had to wait out in the line.  They filled that room just with FP+ guests.  That's a lot of people.  More than I would have thought would waste a FP+ selection on a show that you can walk-in with no problem.  Anyway, we got to go into the theater first.  Big Whoop.  Everyone else in line ultimately made it in too.

After our last FP+ we had nothing more to do.  All of the stand-by times were long.  So we decided to head back to base camp at the Fort, chill for a bit, and then close out the evening at the MK.

Here we are back at good old 1001.  I took this photo so I would remember to complain about these lights behind our site:

567_zps9005302c.jpg

One thing I used to enjoy about the Fort was that it was very dark around there at night.

But it sure isn't anymore.

3 or 4 of the big light posts around the 900/1000 bus stop are new.

And, they keep them burning all night.

It was funny at night in the camper.

It was so light in there that it was like it was daylight outside.

Still, if I had to choose, I would rather be here with the lights of a thousand suns than next to the red solo cup gang in the 2000 loop.

The MK was open until 1 am tonight.  So we didn't feel compelled to rush.  We wanted to wait until late to give all the folks who had been there all day time to get tired and leave.

We headed down to the marina at around 11:35 pm.  We thought we'd have about an hour to enjoy a not so busy MK.

A MK boat was at the dock unloading passengers as we pulled up.  Perfect. It takes a while for the passengers to unload, and then the new passengers to get aboard.  We had time to park and hustle down the dock to make it.

The girls even hopped off and were at the base of the dock as the last guests disembarked.

There were only two guests waiting to board the boat, and they got right on.

Then the boat CM untied the ropes, hopped on, and the boat left.

Immediately.

With the girls about 1/4 of the way down the dock.

What The Fort?

I've been on boats many times that have waited for groups of slow pokes to waddle down the dock taking their sweet time.

This guy had to have seen the girls heading toward the boat.

And he just ups and leaves?

Grrrrr!

I said maybe they had to go since another boat was right behind them and they needed to clear the dock.

Nope. 

There was no other boat in sight.

You can see the boats coming way before they get there.

So I told the girls I was going to go and take a last photo of the Settlement Christmas tree.

According to the never-wrong Mo, the Fort's Christmas decorations would be coming down tonight.

I wondered if they would wait since everything was wet.

I would have.

But, the plan was that tonight was the night.

Here's the Christmas lights on the marina building:

573_zpsf1d9d6be.jpg

And what I thought would be my last photo of the Settlement Christmas tree for this season:

576_zpsb2e852d6.jpg

This is the last photo I have of the lights and little Christmas tree on the Trail's End porch:

578_zps12fc9225.jpg

As I stood admiring the decorations for the last time, the girls called me from the marina- a boat was finally coming!

So we headed to the MK.

The crowds had left, or were in the process of leaving.  I like arriving when it's late like this.  People are streaming out of the park, but we're just getting started.  Fun.

We decided to try Space Mountain.

It was a walk-on.

Since we were a party of four, the girls got in one rocket, and I had to ride with two teens.  The teens though they were clever, and were planning what faces to make for the photo.  But, I'm pretty clever too, and I thought of something funnier.  I would look the wrong way.  Here's how it came out:

579_zps84ce7d50.jpg

The best part of this was standing looking at the photo after the ride and  how much the teens laughed about the old dude looking the wrong way.  I guess they didn't realize that I was standing right there as they howled.  I mean I was right in the same rocket with them.  I didn't burst their bubble and tell them that I did it on purpose.  Maybe I didn't laugh as loud as they did, but the joke was on them!

After Space, we of course had to ride the People Mover.

And then we did Buzz.

Coming out of Buzz, we noticed that the Laugh Floor was still open.

Which is unusual.

They usually close it up earlier than the park closing time, but here it was open for business, and it was nearly 1 am.

What the heck, we said.

We'll finish out our quick trip with a visit to the Laugh Floor.

There was hardly anyone inside waiting to enter the theater.

I was looking around the people who were there seeing who might be my competition to be That Guy.

I told the girls that it was going to have to be me.

I was the only clueless old guy type waiting to go in.

What did I tell you?:

581_zpsd1e9f5e7.jpg

So, I was pretty much a laugh riot all of New Year's Day.

Me and my Tower of Salmon killed it at the Comedy Warehouse show.  And then those teens about keeled over laughing at the stupid old man on Space Mountain, and then I did my usual perfect performance of That Guy at the Laugh Floor.

2014 got off to a good start!

It was 1:20 am by the time we got out of the Laugh Floor.

And it was raining again.

No worries, I had the ponchos.

I guess because of the rain, there was no snow on Main Street.

One of the girls wanted to make a pit stop before we went to catch the boat.  Just in case.  So we waited for her here by Roy's bench:

582_zps103bb485.jpg

See what the girls have on their feet?

They invented that look.

It's called sock-o's.  Those sandals they're wearing are called chacos.  I'd never heard of them before, but I guess they're a thing at Auburn.  So big sister introduced them to the twins.  Twin #1 decided to wear socks with hers since it was a cool night- and invented sock-o's.  Now it's a thing .  Well, in the TCD gang it is a thing.

It was raining pretty good.

Roy was dripping:

584_zps16b4a72b.jpg

A picture is worth a thousand words:

585_zps3105ce92.jpg

By the time we made it back to the Fort, it was 2:06 am.

I made it in time to get what is surely the very last photo taken of the Settlement Christmas tree this year.  You can see the guys are there with their lift to take it down:

587_zps365b39e9.jpg

And that was the end of our first day of the new year.

In the morning, it will be time to pack up and head home.

And that means this trip report is nearing the end.

But, there will still be a full morning of Fort photos.

And, the TCD twins will be on a mission to try a brand new food item just introduced at one of the parks.

And, then we will get to some bonus material.

So don't go away just yet.

TCD

No video of the song about your salmon?

FAIL.....

And is that the night I ran into yall?  I remember the rain.

Dang it!

That is the night we ran into you on Main Street.

I remembered that after I finished the update, and I was going to back and add that, but you beat me to the punch.

So yeah, we left the Laugh Floor at 1:20 am, and were heading out and ran right into Devores on Main Street.   It looked like he was training a couple of new photographers.

As luck would have it, he was not wearing his knickers.

(but he was, thank goodness, wearing pants).

And sorry, no video.

Congrats on 10,000

Great update.

You've got me curious about the new food item.

Don't worry, the girls found the new item.  They even sent me a photo.

I'm still looking for the photo.  But, I will hopefully find it before we get to that part of the report.

You know, I was going to comment on that being a weird gift, but I didn't want to offend your sister. No way that one of the girls didn't video the salmon song. Cough it up!

Improv show, Space pic, and That Guy in one day.... priceless!

Yeah, the salmon was a weird gift.  But everyone always says I'm a hard person to buy a gift for.  And she lives in Washington, which is where the salmon came from, so I think it was like how people from Florida send Yankees baskets of oranges.

Sadly, there really is no video.  It all happened kind of fast, and none of us knew that there was going to be a whole elaborate song about the salmon.  It's too bad, it was really funny.

TCD

We did the comedy show also that was the 1st time we saw it, was not bad just wish we were there for your gift sounds like it was a hit. Pizza Planet is always for some reason our lunch spot at that park, this year I had to wait for my Yuengling as the keg ran out and it took so long to replace the women who waited on me felt so bad and kept apologizing so she also gave me one of the Toy Story souvenir mugs, she did ask if we had a kid with us and I told her just my 18 year old son that acts like a kid, she said that's good enough. Had to laugh at that one with her.

We did the comedy show also that was the 1st time we saw it, was not bad just wish we were there for your gift sounds like it was a hit. Pizza Planet is always for some reason our lunch spot at that park, this year I had to wait for my Yuengling as the keg ran out and it took so long to replace the women who waited on me felt so bad and kept apologizing so she also gave me one of the Toy Story souvenir mugs, she did ask if we had a kid with us and I told her just my 18 year old son that acts like a kid, she said that's good enough. Had to laugh at that one with her.

A free mug is almost as good as a free beer!

We always enjoy Pizza Planet- the service is usually quick- and there is always a place to sit upstairs.

Dang that ghost!!!!!!!!

Really.

She seems to be very active today.

As luck would have it (not good) I found the show on the same day, but an hour later.

So, fo anyone who has not seen it, here is the Comedy show.

http://youtu.be/88mJEBpxYG4

Still no Salmon song though.

Wow- so close!

That is the same cast we had for the 5 pm show, only the red haired lady was our MC.

I only watched the first few minutes, but it confirms that the show was completely different from the one I saw.  They started it off different (the one I saw was better), and the second skit they were getting ready to set up when I stopped watching was different too.

If anyone wants a tower of salmon, this is where it came from:

https://www.seabear.com/product-details.cfm?ultimate-tower-of-treats

That one is fancier than mine- I didn't get quite all that stuff- but definitely the salmon part is the same.

TCD

Tower of Salmon video would have been good.

Congrats on being That Guy again.

The TCD girls are usually pretty hip but i dont like the sockos look. Not that a bunch of college age women could give a rats arse what this guy thinks. ;)

Yeah, I wish I had the Tower of Salmon song on video.  Maybe one will surface.

I definitely must hold the Fiend record for being That Guy.  I went through a little slump there for a while, but I think I've got the old That Guy mojo going again.

Even though you would be considered an uninformed old guy by the TCD girls, I think you're right about the socko's.  I don't see that trend catching on.

Catching up after being away from this board for a week.  Great updates!  It was good seeing you last weekend.

Same here.

That was a nice surprise.

Good timing.

Kenneth doesn't read these trip reports. Sometimes, when I read yours, they make me laugh out loud (really loud). I have to read certain parts of your trip report (and show pictures) when this happens, because he's wondering what the heck is so funny!

Kenneth needs to meet Louis.

They can not read trip reports together.

TCD

I miss the Comedy Warehouse.........I have so many great memories of going to the shows with my husband and Dad (my Mom would watch our boys) We would line up for the first show, watch it and when it ended we would exit and get right back in line for the next show. We would do three back to back shows and since the shows relied heavily on audience participation each show was different. Plus, they would also do completely different skits. We shed a few tears when the place closed..........I bet the skit about your tower of salmon had to be SO funny!!! I was always so impressed with how they could come up with songs and skits do quickly after getting a topic!

The interactive Etch-A-Sketch looks really neat! Something new to see!

Good job on getting to be picked to be "that guy"! When we went to the show in August, I was telling my husband and boys how, "TCD gets picked to be that guy"! My husband did get picked to be a guard at Belle's house (which I had first read about in one of your trip reports) but as of yet, hasn't been picked to be that guy!

Thumbs down on the boat leaving while you were on the dock!!!

Wow… I would have loved to see the swimming deer. I always get excited to see deer anyway--seeing them doing something unusual would be doubly cool.

The one time I had to dunk my indoor cat in the bathtub (after he escaped the house and crawled through a mud puddle) he didn't shake. He clawed a rip in my shirt, then laid on the floor and glared at me. So no, you couldn't say the deer shook like cats.

Sock-o's don't seem like very durable footwear in the rain……..but I give them props for their bold fashion statement!

Curse them for taking those decorations down so early!  In the rain, too….just like last year, when i accidentally witnessed the de-Christmasing of the fort.  So depressing.  

Love the SM shot.  Was Tomorrowland the only area open that late?

Well you were the last to see the decorations and I was one of the first. I actually picked them up off the road and took them to the guy driving the truck hauling them. They fell off right in front of the 1200 loop bus stop. Man I wish I was still there. Enjoying your report.

Well you were the last to see the decorations and I was one of the first. I actually picked them up off the road and took them to the guy driving the truck hauling them. They fell off right in front of the 1200 loop bus stop. Man I wish I was still there. Enjoying your report.

582_zps103bb485.jpg

I am shocked that Chacos are an Auburn thing.  I thought for sure their popularity would have originated in warm weather Florida.  I ordered my first pair in 2010 for our Disney Trip then.  I love them  but sometimes on hard concrete they make my knees hurt.  But my husband can wear mine.  Yes I have big feet.  And he loves them too.  Thankfully they are dirty and you can't tell they he is wearing purple chacos.  :) Everybody and there brother has them in the Birmingham area and have for years.  I think my sister (who went to college in Tennessee) has had hers for like 7 years now.  Weird. 

I miss the Comedy Warehouse.........I have so many great memories of going to the shows with my husband and Dad (my Mom would watch our boys) We would line up for the first show, watch it and when it ended we would exit and get right back in line for the next show. We would do three back to back shows and since the shows relied heavily on audience participation each show was different. Plus, they would also do completely different skits. We shed a few tears when the place closed..........I bet the skit about your tower of salmon had to be SO funny!!! I was always so impressed with how they could come up with songs and skits do quickly after getting a topic!

The interactive Etch-A-Sketch looks really neat! Something new to see!

Good job on getting to be picked to be "that guy"! When we went to the show in August, I was telling my husband and boys how, "TCD gets picked to be that guy"! My husband did get picked to be a guard at Belle's house (which I had first read about in one of your trip reports) but as of yet, hasn't been picked to be that guy!

Thumbs down on the boat leaving while you were on the dock!!!

It sounds like I would have really liked the Comedy Warehouse.  I also never made it to the Adventurer's Club.  I understand that was also a fun place.

I meant to mention that these CM's all seem to still work around WDW.  We have seen the blonde lady who was in our show as a judge at the American Idol show.

If you husband wants to be That Guy, he has to be old and act clueless.  I don't have to act.

Wow… I would have loved to see the swimming deer. I always get excited to see deer anyway--seeing them doing something unusual would be doubly cool.

The one time I had to dunk my indoor cat in the bathtub (after he escaped the house and crawled through a mud puddle) he didn't shake. He clawed a rip in my shirt, then laid on the floor and glared at me. So no, you couldn't say the deer shook like cats.

Hmmm.  I didn't think about that- cats generally avoid water, don't they?  Glad to know that they don't shake like deer.

Sock-o's don't seem like very durable footwear in the rain……..but I give them props for their bold fashion statement!

Curse them for taking those decorations down so early!  In the rain, too….just like last year, when i accidentally witnessed the de-Christmasing of the fort.  So depressing.  

Love the SM shot.  Was Tomorrowland the only area open that late?

Good point about the rain.  I had 3 pair of wet socks hanging up in the pop-up that night.

Yeah, they really rush to take down the Fort's decorations, don't they?  The night of the 1st?  Really?  What's the rush?  It is amazing that everything disappears overnight.

We were only in the MK for about an hour that night, so we stayed in Tomorrowland, but as far as I know, everything was open.  It was still holiday crowd time- we were just there late.  People were tired.

Good thing you were there to save Christmas!

I didn't know y'all were there this year.

I am shocked that Chacos are an Auburn thing.  I thought for sure their popularity would have originated in warm weather Florida.  I ordered my first pair in 2010 for our Disney Trip then.  I love them  but sometimes on hard concrete they make my knees hurt.  But my husband can wear mine.  Yes I have big feet.  And he loves them too.  Thankfully they are dirty and you can't tell they he is wearing purple chacos.  :) Everybody and there brother has them in the Birmingham area and have for years.  I think my sister (who went to college in Tennessee) has had hers for like 7 years now.  Weird. 

Yes, my girls had never heard of Chacos before big sister went to Auburn.  I agree- it's strange that they're not a thing in Florida, but they're not.

And sorry for the ginormous gap at the top of my post.  I have no idea what that is about. 

Weird.  That is ginormous.

TCD

Update time.

We've reached departure day.

Always sad.

And no fun when it's wet.

And this morning it was wet:

589_zpsd2af1908.jpg

Oh well.

I can't complain.

I had a really log run of great weather at the Fort.

I'm due.

We had rain the night before we left on our last trip.

And again on this trip.

Rain falls on the just and the unjust.

Right?

No worries, I've had way more non-rainy departure days than rainy ones.

Did you see those lights again in that rainy morning photo?

Too much.

But, did I mention the wi-fi?

I don't think I did.

We got a sweet wi-fi signal there at our site.

Strong.

Must have been from the Trading Post.

Speaking of the Trading Post, there it is.  Completely stripped of its Christmas decorations:

590_zps63d07dc5.jpg

You can't see it very well, but there's a guy standing there outside the door with his mug in hand.

The problem is that it isn't even 7:30 yet.

The Meadow Trading Post doesn't open until 8.

Fail.

But, Trail's End opens at 7:30, so we'll head there.

I took the long way- out back of 300.

Now that Thanksgiving has passed, the turkeys have come out of hiding:

593_zps66059598.jpg

I did good on this trip.  This is our third morning, and this is the third time I've made it out to my favorite spot to take in the view.  The only problem was there was no view:

595_zpsb0070b7f.jpg

Oh well.

Everyday can't be sunny.

Here's something nice- beautiful roses blooming at the Settlement Trading Post (which is also decorationless) :

597_zps80598a71.jpg

As you already know, the big Christmas tree is gone:

598_zpsc6738ac8.jpg

And so is the little one and all the garland on the porch:

599_zps59c0f801.jpg

You're a mean one, Mr. Grinch!

My favorite path was soaked:

600_zpsb83234ce.jpg

I was the first customer of the morning at Trail's End:

601_zps4e258166.jpg

Pioneer Hall with no Christmas decorations:

602_zps8414c220.jpg

The future DVC parking lot:

603_zpsd822cc64.jpg

I wonder where guests will go for horse excursions if they level everything here to make a parking lot?:

604_zpsd40e9df3.jpg

There's some real go-getters up and at it early this morning:

605_zps8ee19e85.jpg

Time for a little looping.

The swamp between 300 and 1500:

606_zps689d1210.jpg

My favorite footbridge:

607_zps9c72e80e.jpg

I stopped at the back of the 1600 loop.  At the site with all the decorations.  We visited here a couple of times at night during this trip, but I didn't get any photos.  I guess all of this stuff would be coming down soon, so I figured I would take a few photos.

This is all one campsite, and it is decorated on every side.  This is the back. They have a path going completely around the site:

608_zpsc4dbc6e7.jpg

Here's the path:

609_zps40b1fca8.jpg

Right behind the motorhome:

610_zps18e7c945.jpg

To the side:

611_zps8da2f4df.jpg

Continuing down the path:

612_zps563544ee.jpg

They have everything-even Darth Vader and Yoda:

613_zps948718d3.jpg

There's a Christmas display set up outside (and I can't help but notice that someone is watching the old Married With Children show at 7:53 am) :

615_zps334c7832.jpg

I've never seen some of the decorations these folks have.  Like this Peanuts nativity scene:

616_zpscf864c3f.jpg

They have a cool monorail and train display:

617_zpse80c9cf7.jpg

Every inch of this site is decorated, all the way to the front:

618_zps1c9f291f.jpg

619_zpse4fba82b.jpg

Now were on the other side, heading back:

620_zps35836ed6.jpg

621_zps0e572420.jpg

625_zps870529e4.jpg

This is the last blow-up that I passed before completing the circuit.  It's Santa's Party Barge.  I never knew he had one:

626_zps65cde355.jpg

Good thing there's a photo limit for each post.

Or else you'd have to look at a bunch more photos of that site's decorations.

But, that's all I can show you.

Time to move on.

Next up, I head back to camp, get the girls going ,and start breaking it down.

TCD