Ticket Prices Going Up Again.....

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I do believe the fort prices are now that they are out of my price range for the amount of times I want to go. $92.90 a day in the summer is just out of line during the week. That is 20 bucks differen

Ok. I agree. It's Fat Tursday. Lets have a Hurricane and celebrate our agreement. Lol

It all depends on optics and economics. Optics As a consumer it sucks to have to use a larger percentage of my disposable income to visit the place I enjoy most As a shareholder, I really enjoy the po

This thread has become ridiculous. It has kind of turned more into a debate. The funny thing is that Lou is the only one making sense.

OK now that really IS ridiculous.   :rofl2:

I agree this thread has morphed into more of a debate at this point.  Maybe the fairies should move it to the debate board so I can ignore it.   8)

And it's all Dave's fault.

Hey, I gladly take the blame for many things....but when assigning culpability for Disney's prices, who is more to blame?  The guy who received a measly little $0.62 dividend check from the Mouse, or the exorbitantly paid bus drivers and photographers in our midst??  I firmly point my finger at THEM!!  And I'm not telling which finger. 

or the exorbitantly paid bus drivers and photographers in our midst??  

I'm sure that all CMs are getting a big fat raise because of the increase.

How many times have you read, even on here by some of you knuckleheads, that Disney underpays CMs. That they're all making minimum wage, and that they should be paid a living wage? Yeah, let's pay all of the Rest Room cleaners $15/hr.

I'm sure that all CMs are getting a big fat raise because of the increase.

How many times have you read, even on here by some of you knuckleheads, that Disney underpays CMs. That they're all making minimum wage, and that they should be paid a living wage? Yeah, let's pay all of the Rest Room cleaners $15/hr.

Conspiracy theory...

Maybe Disney knows that congress is going to raise the minimum wage and they are being proactive. And when they do raise the minimum wage they can take the high rode and not raise prices.

I have the solution. All those upset because of the increase in tickets and upset about the snow can move to Florida, although I don't where to put that many, Can get Florida resident prices and no snow.

Great idea, Big Tom.  What time is dinner?  Do we all need to bring bed linens?   :rofl2:

It all depends on optics and economics.

Optics

As a consumer it sucks to have to use a larger percentage of my disposable income to visit the place I enjoy most

As a shareholder, I really enjoy the portion of my dividend check that was contributed by those obnoxious BTGs

Economics

Disneys perfect price falls at the intersection of the demand and supply lines. Supply must not be outpacing demand, otherwise simple economics would dictate the need for a price reduction (see post 9/11).

Emotions aside, a complex strategy is fairly easy to explain.

Class dismissed

Optics

As a consumer it sucks to have to use a larger percentage of my disposable income to visit the place I enjoy most

As a shareholder, I really enjoy the portion of my dividend check that was contributed by those obnoxious BTGs

Economics

Disneys perfect price falls at the intersection of the demand and supply lines. Supply must not be outpacing demand, otherwise simple economics would dictate the need for a price reduction (see post 9/11).

Class dismissed

:bellringer:

Optics

Economics

Class dismissed

Is there a "way over my head smiley"?

I think I'll have to stay after class to understand it.

Marty's getting mad.

As one of those people that you're referring to, the reading of this thread doesn't bother me, but the moaning and the whining about big bad Disney, and how dare they, makes me go, hmmmmm?

No, I think you are enjoying this thread.  It gives you just another chance to show how smart you are.  :golfclap: