50 Years, 9 Nights, 5 Beds and 1 Big Fat Mistake

• Replies 568
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

OK, I broke my no trip report rule and read this one SO FAR. The picture count better ramp up or I am going back to my rule.   I have had a sun pass for a few yrs and it is great although I usually on

Toll booths SMB. If you don't have Ez pass and are driving to the shore you are crazy. The high speed ez pass lanes are sweet.

Andrew, are you trying to get me to read one of your TR's?       sent from that black box sitting on my desk using my fingers on the typing thingy

Love the Anna pic and the close ups of Stella - I adore the freckles!! 

I would think it's bad luck to say "Poseiden Adventure" while on an actual cruise. Sort of like how you're not supposed to say "MacBeth" when you're in a theatre. Glad your ship stayed upright!

Those eyes are killer.

It's funny....our 4 bio girls all have INC's big eyes.  But we've been out before and people who don't know us will comment how much the older girls look like their mother, but that Anna looks just like me.  I just say thank you and chuckle to myself. 

I LOVE that Anna photo!  Definitely a keeper!

TCD

Not as good as the one where she met you....right?  LOL. 

Wonderful Anna photo!

Thanks! 

Love the Anna pic and the close ups of Stella - I adore the freckles!! 

I would think it's bad luck to say "Poseiden Adventure" while on an actual cruise. Sort of like how you're not supposed to say "MacBeth" when you're in a theatre. Glad your ship stayed upright!

I love Stella's freckles! 

I think you're right....fortunately I never made that connection while ON the ship.  Only after.  Having your cruise ship capsize would SMB.

Great update...thanks!

My favorite seats are in the shade anyway, so the CHOGS don't bother me....much. What a great day at sea.

Love that picture of Anna. She is really a cutie pie.

I know....we are shade people.  I don't like sitting in the sun, and INC really dislikes it.  So we had no problem getting a nice spot in the shade to enjoy my beer.

That is a great shot of Anna, but I suspect I might like another shot more that may be coming up later in this report.

I think you're right.  The one of her eating ice cream, right?  Or the one in the pool?  Or in the lazy river?  Or maybe the one....oh, wait.  I know what you mean now.  Yeah, that one is pretty good too. 

Great photos, the kids will eventually kick your butt in ping pong/volleyball/tug of war, etc. so you might as well enjoy the victories now!

Anna and Stella pix were fantastic. Not many people zoom in close for candid photos now, I like that perspective.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Finally caught up.

Thanks for the holiday break.

$23 cheeseburger? What's it made with? MSB cinnamon rolls?

DW and DD want to go to Atlantis so bad. But not on a cruise ship. They want to stay there for a week. Do you know how many gumballs I have to sell to afford that vacation.

Great pix!!! Beautiful family.

Pood Forn!!! Spectacular!

Great pix of Anna.

That close up pix of Stella is beautiful.

I forgot.

Chair hogs SMB.

I, like Kelly have moved their stuff. Actually I only did it once. I moved 4 chairs to the second row. As to not touch there stuff. About an hour or Two later the lady comes out sees me sitting in "her" chairs.

She says to her husband that she can believe I moved her stuff loud enough to make sure I heard her. I turned around and told her that crew members added more chairs because they said to many people were saving chairs. She mumbled something and it took everything I had to not laugh out loud.

I know I shouldn't do such things but I can't help myself.

I love the Stella picture too!  Those freckles and those eyes.

You have a lovely family, Dave.  You are very, very blessed.

I love looking at Stella's face.  So stinkin cute.  

Thanks you Marty!  I hope our families' paths cross again soon!  

That is a great shot.

Bucket of beers again? Nice!

I think I may know someone in the Blues Brothers picture. I am going to have to do a little investigating now.

Uh oh....have I blown someone's cover?

Great photos, the kids will eventually kick your butt in ping pong/volleyball/tug of war, etc. so you might as well enjoy the victories now! Anna and Stella pix were fantastic. Not many people zoom in close for candid photos now, I like that perspective. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Good point....I will continue to beat them as long as I can.  

Loved the photos of the girls..  Just a reminder...  You're incredibly blessed.....

Yes I am.  

Finally caught up.

Thanks for the holiday break.

$23 cheeseburger? What's it made with? MSB cinnamon rolls?

DW and DD want to go to Atlantis so bad. But not on a cruise ship. They want to stay there for a week. Do you know how many gumballs I have to sell to afford that vacation.

Great pix!!! Beautiful family.

Pood Forn!!! Spectacular!

Great pix of Anna.

That close up pix of Stella is beautiful.

If it were made with MSB cinnamon rolls it would be worth at least $100.  

Thanks for the comments, Ray!

I forgot.

Chair hogs SMB.

I, like Kelly have moved their stuff. Actually I only did it once. I moved 4 chairs to the second row. As to not touch there stuff. About an hour or Two later the lady comes out sees me sitting in "her" chairs.

She says to her husband that she can believe I moved her stuff loud enough to make sure I heard her. I turned around and told her that crew members added more chairs because they said to many people were saving chairs. She mumbled something and it took everything I had to not laugh out loud.

I know I shouldn't do such things but I can't help myself.

Hilarious!  Good story.  

I love the pics of Stella and Anna!

Thanks Kelly!

Love the picture of Anna, such a precious little face.

Hate the towel moms.

Towel Moms SMB. 

Our final night on the ship has arrived.  

I remember when we reached our final night on our Dream cruise.  We were all in mourning.  No one wanted to get off of that ship.  Were we in similar straights here?  We'll get to that.  

When we last left off, we were about to enter the dining room for dinner.  And that is a very good thing.  Because we like our dinners!  

For the 4th night in a row, we sat at the same tables and enjoyed the service of the same 2 servers.  And that's a good thing too.  We have had no complaints about the main dining room and it's service staff.  

Anna, as usual, started with a fruit cup.

DSCN4374.JPG

Here are some other appetizers that came to the table.  

Scallop.

DSCN4376.JPG

I believe this was Ahi....but not positive.

DSCN4377.JPG

French onion soup.

DSCN4379.JPG

Some lovin going on. 

DSCN4380.JPG

Anna was carb loading for another day of mayhem.  

DSCN4381.JPG

I believe this was Stella's entree.

DSCN4382.JPG

This was my dinner....a sweet and sour tofu with peppers and pineapple.  It was delicious.  

DSCN4384.JPG

Here are some of the desserts that came to the table.

Some weird gelatinous substance.  It SMB.

DSCN4388.JPG

Now, I hadn't had a dessert the entire cruise at this point.  I'd tasted a few things here and there but nothing hit my fancy, or else it all had too much dairy which I don't eat.  But on this night, something sounded good to me so I ordered it, and it was SO good.  

I had the Key Lime Pie.  Made with some dairy, but not too much.  Sweet but not too sweet.  It was really good.

DSCN4389.JPG

All too soon, our final dinner was over and it was time to say our goodbyes to our servers.  The kids wanted their pictures taken with them. 

Anna had been flirting with our head waiter each night.  That kid loves men.  (uh oh).

DSCN4393.JPG

Well, on the second pic....she was going in for the smooch! 

DSCN4392.JPG

We all had a good laugh about that.  

Poor Izzy had stepped out briefly while those pictures were taken....but that meant she got pictures of her own.  

DSCN4394.JPG

And then Luke wanted HIS own shots.

DSCN4395.JPG

After leaving the dining room, my inlaws wanted some pictures in the atrium.

DSCN4396.JPG

DSCN4398.JPG

Izzy is very close with her Mimi.

DSCN4399.JPG

We went to the theater to see the final production of the cruise....a song and dance show saluting the Broadway musicals.  Afterward, the Cruise Director spoke for a few minutes and then brought up a cross section of the ship's crew for a farewell. 

DSCN4400.JPG

We didn't stay out too long.  Emma took Anna back to bed again, and the adults visited up on Deck 9 for a while enjoying the night air.  But we had an early start to the next day so we turned in somewhat early, after putting our bags in the hall to be taken off the ship.  

Coming up....our arrival back into Port.  And my final thoughts on the Enhancement of the Seas.  Also....One Big Fat Mistake!

Wait you mean to tell me I have been doing this wrong all the time? We have always made our children share our chairs when we go to a swimming pool. Heck we even make them share towels.

No no no, Yvonne.  The rule is 2 chairs per person.  Save them 1 week in advance, and hold them with towels and flip flops.  

I really don't know how you have time to post with all those females. My 2 keep me busy. And they really don't ask for much.

I'm a multi tasker.  LOL

Great dinner picks.

I love the the way Anna is looking at that fruit cup. She's in heaven.

Your going to be in trouble when Anna gets older with the boys. I've got a shot gun if you want to borrow it.

Wait. I think you are more than qualified to handle boys. Lol

LOL.  I'm ready for the boys, but so far we've kept them at bay.