Green fence put up around a 5th wheel on the 1800 loop.

This could be a game show called "What Happened at the Fort."

Teams compete to convince others their theory is correct...or dinner theater...where the whole scene gets re-enacted.

You could win a car....or a free night in the lightening-struck meth lab trailer.

Just spit ballin' here.

Sounds better than a lot of the stuff that passes for TV programing these days.

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

When I die, I would like to go in my trailer at the Fort.

We were in 1813 since Thursday and I can attest that there was someone camping there when we got there. There was a pretty good storm two of the nights that we were there. We saw them building the str

Meth Lab could explain the explosion could explain the thing being walled off TV confiscated Occupants gone ----- in custody All speculation I stayed at a Holiday Inn and watched Crime Shows

The lightening strike blew out the back window (no fire) and the person was injured and went to the hospital and was unable to retrieve their 5er. So Disney put up the wall to secure it and then the people's insurance company had it towed off.

Or stitch escaped.

Both of these have the ring of truth. :)

Thanks for the update.

Update, hold on, Jason posted photos of it being towed away two days ago.

Someone who shall remain nameless, Mo, isn't paying attention.

I guess this will remain The Great Fort Mystery of 2014...

How quickly we forget.

Not so fast. The fat lady hasn't sung yet on solving this mystery.

Unless we find out before then, I might get an answer on Thursday.

I'm meeting a bunch of Fiends at the Fort on Thur. afternoon and because I'm going directly from work, I have to stop at the Fort's Cast Services building to change.

If the CMs know what happened, I should be able to get a reliable answer.

My guess is that someone was camping alone and had some kind of medical emergency. Family members contacted the Fort when they couldn't reach the person. CMs tried to get in the side windows and when they couldn't, they were forced go break out the back window to get in. Just a guess.

A few years ago, we were camping at the Fort and had a pipe burst. We were at DD at the time, but a neighbor saw the water leaking out and heard our dog inside. They were able to get a window open and then tore the screen to get in to make sure the dog was okay. Luckily the dog was fine and some wonderful Fiends came by to try to help us. Gotta love the fiends

Ok I spoke with a source we know who talked to security. It was an electrical fire in the front area of the fifth wheel. They had to bust the back window out as it was the best way to get them out. Fire trucks did go on scene but lights only no sirens. Hope that answers the questions.

And did your secret source that we all know, and love, especially Dave, tell you if anyone was hurt or were put up in a cabin for the rest of their stay?

Oh yeah. Sorry almost forgot. No one was hurt and Disney put them up in a cabin for the rest of their stay.