DIT's Very Merry Princess Petting Party

• Replies 698
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Stella's empty hand is representing your empty wallet after 2 weeks there

I guess this is a Trip Report.   The problem is, I had zero intention of writing one for our last trip.     In fact, I didn't plan on it from even before the trip started, so I didn't take the picture

Let's move on to the World Showcase.     First stop....CANADA!   They sell my favorite coffee here.     I buy Timmy's coffee to brew at home....but at Epcot they only had the fine ground and my Bunn

I bet the girls were a lot more comfortable in the MoHo theni traveling in the12 passenger van.

How did the floor plan work out for y'all?

I'm sorry but I saw your new MoHo in person and those pix just don't do it justice. It's a lot pretty in person.

As Beckers said please carry on.

Isn't it funny how things work out?

The next time you are at the Fort (which I predict will be sooner than you claim), I will bring some of that Green Death you are so fond of, and you and I can take a seat on the top level of Pioneer Hall's porch, and I will explain to you what I have learned in life:

Everything happens for a reason.

It's almost like there's some kind of higher power with a plan for your life or something. 

TCD

Regarding your prediction.....I don't think I've said that I hate the Fort.  I hate how it's run.  I hate the prices.  And I certainly hate a lot about WDW as a whole.  But I still enjoy the Fort, and wouldn't be surprised if we return there sometime in 2016 or 2017.  Just not with park visits.  

I forgot you were taking your new rv with you. Carry on, please

Yep!  A few more pics of that to come.  

I bet the girls were a lot more comfortable in the MoHo theni traveling in the12 passenger van.

How did the floor plan work out for y'all?

I'm sorry but I saw your new MoHo in person and those pix just don't do it justice. It's a lot pretty in person.

As Beckers said please carry on.

Thanks Ray.  We really like it so far.  And yes, the girls enjoyed traveling in it....especially for the older girls for whom the van wasn't as comfortable as it used to be.  

BTW, I have a 12 passenger van that I might be selling at some point if anyone is interested.  V10 and all.   :D

Great motorhome!  Congrats!

It's nice to have you back!  You have been missed!

Thanks!  

Of course you love the paint job! Red and black together are beautiful. And I agree with Ray; it's even prettier in person. I have major RV envy. 

Thanks Kelly.  But you have a nice setup yourself, especially the golf cart.....which would match my MH nicely it turns out.   :)

Sweet ride!!

Thanks!

Congrats on the new MH. I like the looks a lot and am sure you and the family will have plenty of fun in it.

Love the new MH!  That's the layout we're shooting for some day.

Of course we're ripping out the bunks to install dog crates and a bar.  :rofl2:

I'm here late but here and reading along looking forward to the pics. 

Thanks for reading along and commenting.  

Mo....I think there are similar floorplans that have a closet in place of the bunks.  Would be less for you rip out.   :lol:

Our First Experience With a Photopass Photographer.....aka One Of The Things Disney Does Right

Before the trip, a group of Fiends was putting together a Memory Maker share that I decided to jump on.  I'd never done Photopass in the parks, although we did the photo package on our Disney cruise so I was somewhat familiar with the concept.  Regardless, we did the share so figured we'd get pics done quite often.  And as it turns out, we didn't have to wait long!

On our first day at the Fort, there was an informal gathering of Fiends on the porch for a drink and general Fiend merriment.  This was one of those moments when the location of the 100 loop became ideal.  INC and I could literally just walk out the back of our site right to the Settlement!  In 30 seconds we were on the porch.  We strolled over, and there was a PP photographer hanging out at the Fort Christmas tree.  I don't think I'd ever seen that before....I assume they were there for the HDDR guests to use but we jumped right in.

FORTWILD_HOOP_7130341182.jpeg

FORTWILD_HOOP_7130341183.jpeg

Ain't that sweet?

You will see a LOT of PP pictures in this report.  We got many great pictures, and the system works very well.  Super easy to use and the photographers were, for the most part, good and easy to deal with.  

Maybe someone from Photopass should be running MDE?  ???

We had a GREAT time on the porch gabbing with FrIENDS old and new.....met some really NICE Fiends we hadn't met before, which is always AWESOME!  And saw some we just don't get to see often enough.  We had a blast.  

And that location of 100 became great again, as we were getting hungry for dinner but I didn't want to leave the fun yet, so I ran back to the motorhome to grab some snacks and was back on the porch in about 2 minutes.  (Sorry, Andrew....making it seem too good.)

Eventually, the kids were all getting hungry so we decided to head over to the Contempo Cafe to grab dinner.  The only other pic I have that evening is on the dock.

20141220_182119.jpg

Yes, that's a really bad selfie.  There will be lots of those in this report I'm afraid....I didn't take many regular pictures.  So instead of calling the report F Bombs and Mouse Turds, I could have called it Selfies and Memory Makers!  That's what you'll be getting.  

Coming up....our first park day.  Who can guess which park we started with, and why??

My thoughts on the last update, in no particular order:

It is often said that Fiend men are known for marrying way out of their league.  But you have to be the most extreme case of that phenomenon.  You and INC are like a real life Beauty and the Beast.  No offense.

I think we should take up a collection and buy you a Selfie Stick.

My guess for your first park visit is DHS- I think you wanted to wear your Delsa dress and see the Frozen Sing-a-long.

TCD

Dave,

I say this in the most hetero of ways.....that diet of yours has you looking pretty dang healthy. Sweet moho too.

I agree with the above. As I was reading your adoption report I got to the point where you and the director were bringing back the printer.  I was really shocked to compair then and now. You have really lost the weight. Great job. Your wife is beautiful as always.

MK.

Princesses for your princesses.

Nope.  

Good morning Dave!

Are you enjoying the ice storm?  If you get stuck at work remember we aren't far away.

That is one sweet MH.  I had a feeling you guys would make the change.  

Can't wait to read more.

I'm riding out today at home....supposed to be traveling to DC this week but I think I'll rearrange the schedule and stay home, especially with more snow and bitter cold in the forecast.  I hate to leave INC when it's nasty.  

As I'll probably go into the office tomorrow, I may need to crash at your place tomorrow night.  Got scotch?

MK to meet Anna of course

Nope!  Good guess though.

Dave,

I say this in the most hetero of ways.....that diet of yours has you looking pretty dang healthy. Sweet moho too.

Blake, I'll take that as a compliment!  LOL.  

My thoughts on the last update, in no particular order:

It is often said that Fiend men are known for marrying way out of their league.  But you have to be the most extreme case of that phenomenon.  You and INC are like a real life Beauty and the Beast.  No offense.

I think we should take up a collection and buy you a Selfie Stick.

My guess for your first park visit is DHS- I think you wanted to wear your Delsa dress and see the Frozen Sing-a-long.

TCD

First of all.....you are the pot calling the kettle black.  

And secondly...you are correct on the park.  But wrong reason.

Great PP photos of you and INC!

Thank you Gwen!

Good to know!  :rofl2:

The PP photos are great.  And I'll contribute $8 to the selfie stick fund.  B)

$8??  How much ARE these selfie sticks?

I don't think the selfie stick will help.

INC and Izzy look great. Maybe it's not photographer but the subject.

:rofl:

I think you are right.

Magic Kingdom...because it's closest and only a boat ride away?

Nope!

You refered to this as a report.  This is now officially a TR.

In!

It is? ???