January 29th will be a big day around here!

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ok Fiends, here's where I'm at with the front and back designs.  Any and all feedback gratefully accepted.  :) FRONT - design size 13w x 5h

Lime green 0%

I appreciate fortfiends.net so much! I've learned so much about camping and the Fort from the website and this group! Thank you!

True, but why not?  hehe

You have until 6pm to post for the winners of the sweatshirts.  Until then, you are going to have to pay attention throughout the thread, (because I am evil like that) to see what I am up to today!)

So the first cool thing we are doing in February is that Mo has come up with this cool new design that she is going to unveil today for our anniversary logo.  (when I dunno, that is up to her)  We are making those into stickers that will be available for FREE to anyone and everyone who wants them during the month of February.  One per Snarky household please.  If you want additional ones, we will ask for a small donation to cover production costs only. 

Mo the wonderful is also redesigning slightly the old sticker for a new look for our next 5 years, so if you would like to purchase those stickers, they are going to be the normal $5.  The remaining stickers I have will be sold at half price.  I will let everyone know later on this evening how many there are.  I know it is less than 20, maybe even 10.  First come, first served.

The second cool thing we are doing is Mo is finishing the design for the back of the anniversary sweatshirt so I can do the mockup of the sublimation so everyone can see and order the super duper cool hoodies we are going to have for sale.  They are going to be on the thinner side so they can be worn all year long, especially when we all go to grand gatherings and camping outings.  They also will be great to wear when you are in the AC or at an RV event to promote the SNARKY KINGDOM NATION! 

The third cool thing we are doing is that we are going to have weekly giveaways in February.  All you will have to do is post " I want some snarky gear!" on our weekly thread and there you go!  You are entered.  We will have at least 5 things (get it??) to give away each week.  If it doesn't fit, well, I guess you are going to have to trade it with someone else.

More cool and snarky things will be posted during the day!

Stay tuned!

Mo has been a bit swamped this week and spent 3 hours this morning running back and forth between the DMV and getting an inspection sticker so... she's a bit behind schedule.  B)

I can however, reveal what I've been noodling around with for the front of the anniversary shirt design (still subject to tweaking)...

12630703_10208989936572795_1115192793_o.

I'm hoping to get this finished up and the back layout hopping this weekend.  New sticker design will shake out of this as well.

Stay tuned!

More exciting news here....

We have lots of stuff in the Fort Fiends store.  I would love to clean house so-to-speak.  We need to get rid of the old inventory and start a new stock of gear.  What does that mean to all of you?  

free stuff all month long in February

That's right, we are going to give away a good portion of what we have accumulated in the store inventory up until this point and write it off.  Why do you say?  Well two things...1) it gets our word out because hopefully you will be wearing it and advertising for us and spreading the Snarky once it gets a little warmer and 2) we want new and improved stuff in the store for you to BUY that is the NEW HOTNESS that is so irresistible that you can't stand yourself and your wallet screams in pain