BEL13VE in Magic: The TCD Gang Rings in 2013 at The Fort

• Replies 688
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I think you gotta look under their Dee Dums………. bahahaha Sorry TCD I seem to cause your TR's to go south a little too often! That wee little Jimmy Johnson fan is rubbing off on me!

Just got on the magic express to the Fort. It seems more exciting to be on the way to the Fort while reading.

Are they really building a bouncy house castle over there?

Urban dictionary is not your friend.....make sure you never look up Panamanian Petting Zoo.

Seriously...dont. I did after somebody told me not too and wished I hadnt.

The weird thing is it was instructors in a professional seting talking about it.

Moral of the story: if it sounds weird it probably is weird but also disgusting.

Oh sweet purple snarky... I should have taken TCD's reaction to heart.

Test Track FPs- Yes

France- No

Meeting old school characters-Yes

Watching a movie never seen before-Yes

I give this update 3 Fuegos out of 4

If one can assign Fuegos like stars, would they be balls of fire?

Would the grayed out Fuego be a ball not on fire?

I am just waiting to see a Fuego pop up in the available smileys.

Honestly if I was a computer whiz I'd be posting those balls of fire right now, just to be snarky.

I have never in my life even imagined a Panamanian Petting Zoo. I am scarred for life.

Yippee!!!! More trip reporting by TCD!!

My Mom and son were at Disney from the 8th-15th and could agree with you about the warm weather you were having!! They werent expecting that in January. Of course, now that they are home they are back to reality............its 12 degrees as I type this!!

They also walked by that character meet in Canada. I have a question about that. You mentioned a snow machine. Was it an actual snow machine or one of those "snow/soap bubble machines like what they use at the Osborne Lights? Just curious.

Heidi

Please tell me you said "oui-oui"

Or "wee-wee" in case you couldn't read that. :)

I would be willing to bet they'll hear a lot of that, followed by giggles. (easily amused)

If they are anything like the French people I met in Paris years ago, don't bother speaking French to them. They consider it a personal insult, that you would mar their language by allowing it to come from your mouth. I had French policemen give me completely wrong directions just because I asked in French. My college boyfriend wanted to honeymoon in Paris. I didn't marry him!

This video shows why I hate the French: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JBH1ruAT1ZY

Limited Time Magic = Limited Time Suckage

Next week's 'limited time magic' is that many rare characters will be seen throughout the parks for meet-and-greets. Could be part of the reason those guys were training over in EPCOT. Still, more suckage than magic.Buy those limited edition BEL13VE autograph books and pens, folks

I beg to differ... you like Belgium fries.

origin of French Fries

Next you're going to tell me they weren't responsible for the French kiss.