• 3 months later...
  • Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

They are planning where to set off the sink hole that will swallow the Fort.   This will save them on demolition costs and speed up the River Country DVC project.   It will get rid of those undesireab

Construction is supposed to start in about 1 to 2 weeks at the "old" 3 way..They are going to add a walkway to the right (as you face the Settlement) that will merge about 20 to 30 feet past the stop

They are just about ready to pour that walkway. Also seeing lots of surveyors, construction stakes around the 700 and 800 loops.

Thanks for the welcome! I was hoping to post photos of the new path, but they still have not poured the concrete. And now that I'm seeing new Facebook posts about the plans/ permits for the new DVC at Wilderness Lodge, I imagine that's what the surveying, marking of electric, cable, sewer, etc., are all about. Do you think we are going to lose part of 700 loop and dog walk area?

Is this down by the bus stop for the hoopdee do?

No, it's at the 4 way where the cart path goes behind the cabins in 100. No more "chasing" walkers down the path to the marina..   :rofl3:

And again, "you heard it first on FF".   :banana:

Well the sidewalk opened today and would you believe the Rangers already had to tell people to get their carts off the walkway path? Total idiots in this world

Yay! Way too many people and too many carts in such a small space. When we were there last year it really worried me (as an inexperienced cart driver) especially at night when we'd go down to see the fireworks.

And lookie at the little countdown thingy! Just two more weeks till we get to see it for ourselves! :)

Well the sidewalk opened today and would you believe the Rangers already had to tell people to get their carts off the walkway path? Total idiots in this world

Absolutely believe it.   People are so STUUUUUUUUUPID and what makes it worse most of them drive cars.

Can't tell you the amount of under age drivers driving carts this weekend as th rangers stand there with their thumbs up their arses. Got passed by 3 Polaris Rangers (UTV's) also as the ranger waved to them