Well, the question of whether the Osprey Ridge Golf Course would retain its name has been answered:

10363535_1477048525862821_85697386552123

Tranquilo?

That's the best they could do?

According to the respected Unofficial Walt Disney World Golf Guide blog, the course will be open to the public.  http://www.wdwgolf.com/2014/06/01/osprey-ridge-golf-course-now-four-seasons-orlando-tranquilo-golf-club/

TCD

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

They can work the system though.  Last New Years Eve we had reservations at the Wave for lunch.  On December 30th, I checked MyDisneyExperience and noticed that my reservation was gone. I then got my

Wow, 1-4 sound like things I would complain about.  I thought rich people loved valet parking, paying $5 for a Diet Coke ("in a metal bottle" -- is that also known as a can?), avoiding public transpor

The wow factor is at checkout.

I can neither confirm nor deny that once upon a time I had a fair bit of experience in the art of TP-ing.

...or that I'm a good getaway driver.

I would have no problem admitting (bragging about) either of those things.  At my age, the statute of limitations ran out long ago!

I might have taken part in a TP attack at some point in my younger days. Now I think this is a good setup, work smarter....not harder.

Cant figure out how to embed a youtube vid so here is the link: http://youtu.be/A-W_QzbC8FM

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I am hearing that the four seasons has stopped offering transportation to the parks.  I've been looking at their website and I can't find any of the previously mentioned information you've shared.    Just curious if what I heard is accurate.

You're not the only one confused about the transportation issue. Check out this exchange on the Four Seasons Facebook page:

fourseasonstransportation_zpsc134d643.jp

So no complimentary transportation to the airport or to Downtown Disney or the waterparks. The private car for $18 a day sounds interesting.

TCD