Wanted to share a form of Pixie Dust

yesterday when I was waiting to have breakfast with friends at the Kona cafemy girlfriend looked at me and said what time is it? When I told her she said it was 32 years ago today at this tiME that her brother who was sixteen passed away of cancer. Just before she had asked me the time she had looked down to see two little girls coloring in coloring books. At the top of the page the name Alex was on there twice.Her brother's name was Alex. I would assume the girls saying was Alexandria.When we were seated there was a young boy with childhood cancer sitting next to us.Cathy excused herself and I found out after breakfast. She had gone to the gift shop and bought a gift certificate for this young man.She asked a cast member if he would take the gift certificate to them anonymously.She said she stood behind a wall and watch the cast member give the gift certificate to them.She said the reason she did it was to show them the love she felt for her brother and that they know somebody else cares about them as well.I am a blessed person to have someone like her in my life.

Christ has no body now on earth but yours,

no hands but yours,

no feet but yours,

yours are the eyes through which Christ's compassion

is to look out to the earth,

yours are the feet by which He is to go about doing good

and yours are the hands by which He is to bless us now.

St Teresa of Avila   

I couldn't help but to think of this verse when reading stacktester's post.  People, like her friend, remind us all that we don't live alone in this world and that we all have a greater purpose than just being here.

Christ has no body now on earth but yours,

no hands but yours,

no feet but yours,

yours are the eyes through which Christ's compassion

is to look out to the earth,

yours are the feet by which He is to go about doing good

and yours are the hands by which He is to bless us now.

St Teresa of Avila   

I couldn't help but to think of this verse when reading stacktester's post.  People, like her friend, remind us all that we don't live alone in this world and that we all have a greater purpose than just being here.

Only someone who has gone through what she has would truly understand.  Prayers for her this week; proof that the hurt never goes away - you just use it to bless others.

Wow, Donnie.  That's a great story.  She is definitely a special person.  Happy that the two of you have found each other.  

Thanks everyone. She is very special. Most of y'all know I'm a dummy but I'm gonna work my tail off o keep this one.

That's a very good idea.  Blessings to you both.