Sorcerer's Hat leaving the Studios?

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The hat is not cool......but its not as bad as the pink birthday cake castle. Let's keep things in perspective.

Teaser: the chinese theater may appear in all of it's original glory in my Back in Time TR.

I hear the earful tower opens at the top so rebel x-wing fighters can land in it

Here is the schedule for the private event on the 26th. If you look closely you will see two references to events at the BAH:

80205F90-0B06-46A2-9796-16CD1E38D52F_zps

So who is hosting this private event?

As far as special events go, this one seems pretty lame.

A bunch of DJ's and three sets by Mulch, Sweat and Shears?

No thanks.

I am guessing it's a special event for a dance or cheerleader competition.

No big deal.

TCD

My source says Aaron has no source. 

And you would be wrong.

There's only one way to resolve this...

Source fight!!

training.gif

All sounds good except Yvonne doesn't run unless someone is chasing her.

:rofl2:

So good.  I need to watch that movie again.

My source says that Aaron's and Kelly's source are the same. And my sources says that their source is really not the same as Mo's source but it is the same as mine. But in a different way. Except on Tuesdays when it's only Aaron's source. And on Wednesday when it's Kelly's source but on Fridays it Kelly and Aaron's source but not mine. But also Dave's but not grumpy Dave's. But he is grumpy Dave's source on Sunday but not DaveInTN's. Except on Saturday when he's Dave's and Dave's source but not Kelly's or mine but he is Aaron's on Saturdays but only if the Saturday falls on an odd day during a full moon during a solar equinox on the second Saturday of the third month of an odd year unless Gwen is at the Fort and she was visited by TCD the day before Twin #1 was able to get a rezzie at Be Our Guest for 5 people at 6:15pm on the second Thursday of the first month of a new moon when Beckers was visiting the Oscar Mayer wiener mobile in Connecticut after leaving Katman...Jason and Sil's house after eating a meal that came from Marty' recipe book that Marty borrowed from Annie when they were visiting Norm (Parrothead) and ependydad at mile marker 45 after passing nacole as she was caravaning with Todd, DinDavie, AuburnJen, Rita, Memphis, and as Dvccamper was admiring TCD's use of his purple crayon that he gave to Heidi, who used it to write a letter to Lone-Star about ken and Judy's latest adventure when they met Missy and Sherryberry who was on the phone with cyclonic talking about DramaMama....Janet and Rennie and their up coming GG that Keith, weekender, Daverene, Yvonne, Gretchen, and Ed were they will all be running a 1/2 marathon.

And don't get me started on what the source does on Monday.

I hope that clears it all up.

Ray, how much did you drink last night? 

Here is the schedule for the private event on the 26th. If you look closely you will see two references to events at the BAH:

80205F90-0B06-46A2-9796-16CD1E38D52F_zps

Fireworks over half a hat are LAME. It will be gone. 

As far as special events go, this one seems pretty lame.

A bunch of DJ's and three sets by Mulch, Sweat and Shears?

No thanks.

I am guessing it's a special event for a dance or cheerleader competition.

No big deal.

TCD

I bet dance is right. I think that's the weekend we were there last year when all the dance teams were about. 

I am not dumb enough to get in a fight with Kelly. Kellys are tough.

You are correct. Aren't you married to a Kelly? 

Is that right?

So, at 7:30 pm, a bunch of guys from the paint store are going to be greeted on a red carpet by "Screaming Fans?"

I'm sure they're going to love it.

TCD

No, no.  Not the guys who work at the paint store.  The actual Sherman and the actual Williams.  The fans will be screaming because these dudes have been dead about 100 years.

2 days until the hat needed to be down for the private event stage and there are no updates........

I'll go ahead and take that to mean that the crappy band will be playing in front of the half demoed crappy hat.

Ask how, Ask Now, Ask......

http://youtu.be/5Rq99myMl2I