DIT's Very Merry Princess Petting Party

• Replies 698
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Stella's empty hand is representing your empty wallet after 2 weeks there

I guess this is a Trip Report.   The problem is, I had zero intention of writing one for our last trip.     In fact, I didn't plan on it from even before the trip started, so I didn't take the picture

Let's move on to the World Showcase.     First stop....CANADA!   They sell my favorite coffee here.     I buy Timmy's coffee to brew at home....but at Epcot they only had the fine ground and my Bunn

Doesn't Anna know if you pick up a seashell you can hear the ocean?....or is that a 20 something screaming...? I'm not sure, but the charges were dropped when I tried it.

Seriously....much to high a cuteness quotient in this non- Trip trip report. Where is the MISERY?! Not sure I know what a rhino face is....

Doesn't Anna know if you pick up a seashell you can hear the ocean?....or is that a 20 something screaming...? I'm not sure, but the charges were dropped when I tried it.

It took me a minute to get what you meant there - but now I see what you meant! 

I hear they used to have to stand guard to keep some of the young males out of the Ariel meet and greet.

Great pics!

Thanks Gwen!

That was some really great pictures and the girls looked they were having a great time!!!!!

Thanks Rennie....I think they were definitely having fun.

Seriously....much to high a cuteness quotient in this non- Trip trip report. Where is the MISERY?! Not sure I know what a rhino face is....

:D

I'll have to try that seashell bit sometime.  

And a Rhino Face comes from Leslie's trip reports over the years....something her daughters do that is hilarious.  

Boy am I glad my feet were up off the ground when reading this reply.

Oh and Danielle fits right in with your family.

What are you saying....I've hijacked a thread or two??

Too many great, sweet, hilarious and adorable photos in that update to comment on any one in particular. Awesomesauce all around!!

Thanks Mo!!

It took me a minute to get what you meant there - but now I see what you meant! 

I hear they used to have to stand guard to keep some of the young males out of the Ariel meet and greet.

I don't doubt that to be true.  What young man doesn't appreciate collecting sea shells?

Looks like some fun was had. I don't know if yall did but Gaston is the most fun meet and greet we have ever done. Miley was dressed as Belle so he was trying to marry her. It was funny.

We met Gaston near the fountain outside his tavern....is that the one you are referring to?  He was awesome!

Pictures please.

Yes, that would be appreciated.  

Love the Merida pictures! We've never met her because the line is always so long. I should probably change that.

Looking forward to The Plaza!

Z needs another girlfriend.  

Yes thats the one.

Yeah, that Gaston meet is pretty fun.  He had some fun with INC....at my expense.  LOL.  

Fixed!

Are you saying I've hijacked some threads?  lol.

Oh my gosh.  I was sooooooooo behind but now I'm all caught up.

RFBR - You actually had me belly laughing on that one.  And yes, Anna is definitely doing the rhino.  Next time, we'll have to get the rest of the DIT gang working on their rhino faces.  I'm crossing my fingers for Defeated Creek.

It was really great getting to see y'all that day.  Danielle loved getting to meet all of you, but Anna is of course always a highlight.

Awesome non-TR. Looking forward to the rest, though I suspect we've got some bombs and turds in the relative near future.

I need to get back to this report....hopefully will have time to get an update posted today.  I'm nearly done, so will try to finish but life's been a bit crazy lately.  

In the meantime, there are a couple of comments I need to respond to....

Oh my gosh.  I was sooooooooo behind but now I'm all caught up.

RFBR - You actually had me belly laughing on that one.  And yes, Anna is definitely doing the rhino.  Next time, we'll have to get the rest of the DIT gang working on their rhino faces.  I'm crossing my fingers for Defeated Creek.

It was really great getting to see y'all that day.  Danielle loved getting to meet all of you, but Anna is of course always a highlight.

Awesome non-TR. Looking forward to the rest, though I suspect we've got some bombs and turds in the relative near future.

Thanks Leslie....I sure hope it works out for y'all to join us again at Defeated Creek this year.  Make it happen!

Enjoying the non trip report. It has been a great vacation so far!

Thanks Eric....and it's almost over.  

Sorry for the delay.  Life is busy these days....we are college shopping for 2 of our girls, and work has been all "quarter endy" like it gets for us bean counters.  But I'm going to get this trip moving again immediately....so buckle up.  

We left off after visiting with Leslie and seeing Merida....and now it was time for our lunch ADR at The Plaza!!  

This would be our first time dining at the Plaza since we stopped eating meat and dairy....but fortunately potatoes are plants so I can rationalize eating some STEAK FRIES now and then!  

We got a nice table at the windows in the corner room, where we could keep an eye on the back exit from the MK and the bathrooms.  In fact, here's Gwen returning from the bathroom now.

20150102_111339.jpg

I ordered the Vegetable Burger (minus the cheese) and Steak Fries.

20150102_113608.jpg

One of the kids ordered the Club Sandwich.  

20150102_113612.jpg

INC opted for the Vegetarian Sandwich minus the mozzarella.  She enjoyed it.  

20150102_113617.jpg

I try not to eat too many fries....especially because they are typically just "meh"....if you've had one you've had them all.  But Plaza steak fries are not in that category...they are pretty freaking awesome.  I only wish they gave you more.  I could eat my weight in the darn things.  

So after lunch, we had an ADR to meet some more stinkin princesses....this time Rapunzel and Cindy.  

Now, I'd never met Rapunzel, so I was looking forward to that.  Cindy is Cindy, but since she was in the same room I couldn't exactly be rude to her.  

Once again, since we had the Memory Maker (or, when Anna is meeting princesses I call it the Mammary Maker), we have a LOT of pictures.  So if character meetings aren't your thing, start scrolling faster.  

The photographer got one pic while we were still getting Anna out of her stroller.

MK_PFTHPURPLED1CHAR_7144944939.jpeg

But it didn't take her long to get into the action.

MK_PFTHPURPLED1CHAR_7144944940.jpeg

And once again, Anna got a princess to start exercising with her.  LOL.

MK_PFTHPURPLED1CHAR_7144944941.jpeg

MK_PFTHPURPLED1CHAR_7144944942.jpeg

MK_PFTHPURPLED1CHAR_7144942898.jpeg

MK_PFTHPURPLED1CHAR_7144944131.jpeg

I have NO idea what Anna is doing in these pictures.

MK_PFTHPURPLED1CHAR_7144942899.jpeg

Gwen wanted some pictures of just herself with Rapunzel....I think as they share similar hair.  

MK_PFTHPURPLED1CHAR_7144942901.jpeg

MK_PFTHPURPLED1CHAR_7144942903.jpeg

And then Anna wanted some too.

MK_PFTHPURPLED1CHAR_7144944943.jpeg

MK_PFTHPURPLED1CHAR_7144944132.jpeg

MK_PFTHPURPLED1CHAR_7144942905.jpeg

And of course....that meant Stella wanted some.  

Fortunately this didn't take as long as it appears in the pictures.

MK_PFTHPURPLED1CHAR_7144943784.jpeg

MK_PFTHPURPLED1CHAR_7144944658.jpeg

Then it was time to visit with Cindy.  

Whereas only 3 of the girls wanted to visit Rapunzel, they all wanted to get in on the Cindy visit for some reason.  

MK_PFTHPURPLED2CHAR_7144849954.jpeg

Once again, Anna is being a goofball.  

MK_PFTHPURPLED2CHAR_7144848807.jpeg

But she finally looked at the camera for the hug!

MK_PFTHPURPLED2CHAR_7144850809.jpeg

MK_PFTHPURPLED2CHAR_7144848811.jpeg

MK_PFTHPURPLED2CHAR_7144848815.jpeg

MK_PFTHPURPLED2CHAR_7144850811.jpeg

MK_PFTHPURPLED2CHAR_7144850812.jpeg

MK_PFTHPURPLED2CHAR_7144849960.jpeg

Well that meet and greet mercifully came to an end, and it was time to move on.  

We slowly made our way toward Frontierland....I seem to recall we rode the HM around this point.  And I do know that we had a reason for wanting to migrate toward Frontierland....that is where we planned on watching the FoF parade at 3:00.  This would be our first time ever seeing it!  But since we are at the picture limit, I'll pick that up in the next update.  

How are the vegetarian meals at Disney?  

Was it hard giving up dairy? (cheese especially?). The only dairy I'm having trouble giving up is cheese. 

Do you eat any king of vegan chhese? I'm trying to find an alternative for it.

Oh and great pictures  :)