Seven Dwarfs Mine Train News/Countdown Thread

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

And this is what bothers me about the "media" these days. Its not about reporting new and interesting stuff. Its about "Look at the cool stuff I got to do that youll never be able to do" Rubbing it on

I would put this out there.   Please do not interfere with Twin #2s job performance. While it is ok to have the occasional meeting while on the clock, Disney will frown on people intentionally looking

Time to post some photos:     This is the beginning of the standby line........     About halfway through the outdoor portion of the standbyline.     The entrance to the indoor portion of the line

Here is a good way to find the official opening day. Someone who has a MB and AP needs to go online and try to make FP+ reservations for the ride. This will give you the exact opening day. Worth a shot anyway. I know what CMs are being told as to the official opening. But I cant divulge that info.

It's not open yet so it couldn't be this weekend anyway.

I'm guessing it should be open to the public by sometime next weekend.

I'm hoping to catch a soft opening.

It's going to be crazy after the official opening.

Here is a good way to find the official opening day. Someone who has a MB and AP needs to go online and try to make FP+ reservations for the ride. This will give you the exact opening day. Worth a shot anyway.

Great minds think alike.  I've been doing that.  Nothing. 

I know what CMs are being told as to the official opening. But I cant divulge that info.

Boooo!

I remember when you used to be fun.

Remember the soft openings for Star Tours?

Great idea, Dave!  :)

Agreed. But, there's nothing so far.

TCD

From Theme Park Review's Facebook page...

They are still doing reach envelope testing on Seven Dwarfs Mine Train today at Walt Disney World.

10154334_10152409319333566_6230956212621

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10152409319333566&set=a.10151960735178566.1073741830.194340658565&type=1&theater

Here is a good way to find the official opening day. Someone who has a MB and AP needs to go online and try to make FP+ reservations for the ride. This will give you the exact opening day. Worth a shot anyway. I know what CMs are being told as to the official opening. But I cant divulge that info.

Just checked MDE and still no Mine train listed.

Posted on Orlando Attractions Magazine's FB page...

We have a height restriction for Seven Dwarfs Mine Train! 38" inches! Right in between Barnstormer and Big Thunder Mountain!

10305256_10152408813598566_4506056512604

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10152408813598566&set=a.382599058565.162665.194340658565&type=1&theater

I like the newer animatronics but I am not a real big fan of the projected faces. I know they can be made to move more naturally and are probably cheaper but I like the older style. 

I agree with you. 

They remind me a bit of Madame Leota in the crystal ball. 

Although the technology is pretty cool, and if available 50 years ago I have to wonder if Walt would have liked it.  If it is cheaper....I bet Roy would have approved. 

Either way, if I'm whizzing by on the mine train I bet it looks pretty neat and I wouldn't otherwise notice that it's projected vs physical animatronic.