Ma'am, You Forgot the Check! -- WWW 2014

I didn't know what to title this TR, so if any of you WW want me to change it, please let me know.

Our group minus Missy, who had returned home, and Carol, who was working:

001GroupminusCarol_zps6626244b.jpg

A wonderful, hilarious group of fiends!

I flew on Southwest for the first time.

001Southwestplane_zpsffeb3169.jpg

I wasn't sure about SW and their no assigned seating policy. But it worked out well. Their employees are so friendly. Service was great. And for less than $100 round trip you can't beat it!

First time using DME -- service was great but I was disappointed to get a Mears bus.  After three other stops I finally arrived at the fort.

My first stop was visiting with Mama and Ed. They took me to the Meadow Snack Bar to get a Wilderness Dog (formerly a Southern Smothered Hot Dog).

Then Melissa and Carol arrived.

Melissa set up the PUP while I tried to help Carol set up her tent and the party tent.  I say tried b/c I knew nothing about setting up either.  Not sure how much help I was.

002PUPandtent_zps89f5b8a2.jpg

003Partytent_zps4a74b1d5.jpg

Melissa and Carol, where did we have dinner that night?  I can't remember!

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Mama is awesome and Queen of all the Womenz.  I'm just grateful that I get to be among the lucky ones to know her.   Get on to her?  Have you lost your mind!?  I am staying in her good graces so as no

Mama and I have matching jammies. Granted hers are much smaller than mine.

I think Mo should make and send regular batches of rum balls to Rita to help keep Mama in line.  (Don't you dare tell Mama I said so or she'll be on my Fat A**!)

WooHoo! a front row seat for me! Looking forward to hearing about the WW adventures.

Gwen, it was good to see and meet you guys for the brief moment I was there... Once the "rock stars" arrived, my time got sucked dry running from place to place with them.

Now on with the show!

Joining this one also, must be a good one posting it twice :rofl2:  :rofl2:

Mistake ... hoping Jen or Chris will remove the other one soon.

I'm in for however much MPR allows..

With this being my first WWW and MPR in effect, I'm gonna play it safe.

WooHoo! a front row seat for me! Looking forward to hearing about the WW adventures.

Gwen, it was good to see and meet you guys for the brief moment I was there... Once the "rock stars" arrived, my time got sucked dry running from place to place with them.

Now on with the show!

Duane, it was good to meet you too!

First page.

I'm in!

Can't wait to hear about it!

Thanks for reading along!

Yeah! Looking forward to it!  

Thanks for reading along!

This should good! Where's the popcorn?  :pc:

Remember MPR ...

Looking forward to reading!!

I'm hoping some of the other WW will jump in soon so you will have more to read.

I'm in!

Thanks for writing a trip report about this weekend, Gwen.  I'm sure a lot of folks are interested in hearing all about it.

******SOAPBOX WARNING******

001GroupminusCarol_zps6626244b.jpg

A wonderful, hilarious group of fiends!

So that's a group of Fiends?

A lot of them haven't posted a thing on this site in a long, long time.

I know that some folks now prefer Facebook or maybe just lurking, but it's sad that so many Fiends have forgotten their roots.

If everyone did that, this site will turn into a ghost town like that sad site that some of us used to frequent.

I hope that the long lost Fiends will at least help you out by posting on this thread.

(Putting Soapbox away now).

TCD

I know that some folks now prefer Facebook or maybe just lurking, but it's sad that so many Fiends have forgotten their roots.

If everyone did that, this site will turn into a ghost town like that sad site that some of us used to frequent.

I hope that the long lost Fiends will at least help you out by posting on this thread.

I knew there had to be something I liked about you.

Now we know why they had extra security over the weekend. :rofl3:

Actually security did have to make a few visits ... but not to our sites!  They had to warn a group  of 40 15-year-old boy scouts a couple of times about they noise they were generating.  The scouts were in trouble, but the wild womenz weren't.   :rofl2:

I'm in!

Glad to have you reading along.

I'm in, too!  I'm so excited about this TR!  I've been dying to hear about this "wild" trip!

Jean Ann, remember MPR.  You won't hear anything wild from me.  Sorry to disappoint.  Next year you will just have to be there!

I'm in!

Thanks for writing a trip report about this weekend, Gwen.  I'm sure a lot of folks are interested in hearing all about it.

******SOAPBOX WARNING******

So that's a group of Fiends?

A lot of them haven't posted a thing on this site in a long, long time.

(Putting Soapbox away now).

TCD

You're welcome for the TR.  Hopefully other WW will join in.

I was there, but not yet so I have nothing to add at this point.

I'll try to move along quickly so you can chime in!

Reading along, love the start to this TR!

Thanks!

I don't know where she got it, but Mo had one of those memory erasing devices that the Men in Black had, and she used it on non-WWW Fiends when they left, so I can't add anything either.

:rofl2:

Since I drove Yvonne, I am not there either, YET.

I'll try to hurry!