Hello! My name is Jed and I am new here! I stumbled across the board while looking for Fort Wilderness posters/art prints (which there are a painful lack of :banghead: ) and was very excited to see a thriving community of fellow Fort Wilderness lovers! i have been with my family 4 times so far (we are cabin people due to the availability of a full kitchen and my son's food allergies) and we consider it our true home away from home. We are currently stationed in Korea and counting down the days until our return! I am very excited to be part of the board and look forward to sharing our memories and experiences with all of you!

Welcome Jed - I think you win the award for longest distance Fiend at the moment!

As far as we're concerned, cabin people are campers too.  :)

In fact, we've got a recent thread going asking cabin folks to share their info and experiences.  Feel free to jump on in...

http://www.fortfiends.net/forum/topic/12445-calling-all-cabin-dwellers/

Welcome Jed(i).   Thanks to you and your family for your service and their sacrifice.  Quite a number of us have kids (or adults) with special needs, so you're just family here.  Our trips are usually around Christmas, and we hope to run into y'all at the Fort someday.   :mh1:

Thanks to everyone for the kind words!

Welcome Jed(i).   Thanks to you and your family for your service and their sacrifice.  Quite a number of us have kids (or adults) with special needs, so your just family here.  Our trips are usually around Christmas, and we hope to run into y'all at the Fort someday.   :mh1:

We are planning our next trip for the very end of November/beginning of December, actually! As long as things stay relatively calm over here then hopefully we will be able to make it out!