From Moscow to Mickey – My Little Girl’s Journey to the Fort (DaveInTN and Family Spend Thanksgiving With The Fiends!)

OMG Dave!! You are a genius! Why you might ask?? I can't tell you how many times on our trip that my kids lost their damn headphones for the dvd player. The sticky hooks on the windows are genius! I cussed and swore about those things the whole trip.

That video is too cute! Your girls are so beautiful and they are really great kids too. They were so awesome with my girls :heartsmiley:

• Replies 711
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ok, got the video on youtube. Will try posting here...  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Pei4x-yXMs&feature=youtu.be

Wow, you are good. I even want to camp with your family.

The Beginning January 16, 2008. The dead of winter in St. Petersburg, Russia. The sun rises around 10:00am and sets by 3:00pm. It is a cold and dark day. (How do I know this? They’re ALL cold and d

Another lover of the video here. Just even riding in the car looks fun in your family. Somehow, it doesn't look nearly as much fun with mine. I could videotape that, but it would just consist of the girls bickering at each other over the old Christmas music vs. Gaga/Black Eyed Peas/Avett (sp?) Brothers debate. Not as cute.

I loved the video, and even enjoyed the GAG description. Keep it coming!

Thanks Rob!

OMG Dave!! You are a genius! Why you might ask?? I can't tell you how many times on our trip that my kids lost their damn headphones for the dvd player. The sticky hooks on the windows are genius! I cussed and swore about those things the whole trip.

That video is too cute! Your girls are so beautiful and they are really great kids too. They were so awesome with my girls :heartsmiley:

I'm a big fan of hooks. In the TT, in the van. They work great!

That update was solid gold! Wow, my kids just argue on the drive down, yours make an awesome video. ??? I loved Anna but all were really cute.

Thanks Scot. Don't worry, my kids drive us nuts too.

Another great trip report.

:heart: the video. What a great family.

Michele

Thanks for watching and reading along Michele!

The video was to cute. We really liked the mashed potatoes on the GAG.

If they are the same mashed potatoes as on the buffet, then yes, they are good!

The video was awesome!

Thanks Lynn!

Dave, sorry about the limp fries.

That video ROCKS!!! :heart:

Nice way to get this report back on track.

Unfortunately, I'm off to work again so who knows what will transpire over the next 10 hours.

Another lover of the video here. Just even riding in the car looks fun in your family. Somehow, it doesn't look nearly as much fun with mine. I could videotape that, but it would just consist of the girls bickering at each other over the old Christmas music vs. Gaga/Black Eyed Peas/Avett (sp?) Brothers debate. Not as cute.

Oh, you'd be shocked by the bickering that goes on during our trips, and the yelling when things go wrong. That video was 2 minutes out of a 14 hour drive. I could show you 13 hours and 58 minutes of pure parental hell. :rofl2:

You could sell tickets to watch me hoist the bikes up there. It would be better than the HDDR.

I'll bet. That's why I want to see photos.

I have a bike rack like that on top of my camper. I can load it pretty much while standing on the ground. Sometimes, I have to use a step-stool.

I cannot imagine loading the bikes on top of the chuch van fun bus. Seriously, you could get hurt doing that. I thought folks with TT's just throw their bikes in the trailer. Couldn't you have done that?

ROCK OUT, STATZ GIRLS!! :heartsmiley:

Oh and love Finger's Hot Brother.... :rofl2:

Yeah, Finger's Hot Brother was really good!

I think he should have his own video.

My candid serious look.

P1020422.JPG

My candid stupid look.

P1020423.JPG

I don't know- you look pretty dumb in both of these if you ask me.

No offense.

P1020445.JPG

I love how INC got him in my mirror. Reminds me of a pic someone else posted recently showing the guard in their mirror…was it TCD?

Copy Cat!

Not having ordered a GAG in nearly 2 years, I had no idea. I cried a little.

But we still have good fries at The Plaza!! For now...

You know, Dave, this steak fry travesty was reported over a year ago, when it happened.

It hit the TCD gang pretty hard, too.

In fact, here's a photo of something TCD twin #1 wrote on the Thanksgiving Thankful Board at the Bike Barn last year:

100_0896.jpg

So what's the deal on the fries at the Plaza restaurant? Do they have steak fries there?

So far, the only place we have found that hasn't been converted to Disney Fries is the Fish and Chips stand in Epcot.

TCD

p.s.- I am loving your report- keep up the good work!

You know, Dave, this steak fry travesty was reported over a year ago, when it happened.

It hit the TCD gang pretty hard, too.

So what's the deal on the fries at the Plaza restaurant? Do they have steak fries there?

So far, the only place we have found that hasn't been converted to Disney Fries is the Fish and Chips stand in Epcot.

TCD

p.s.- I am loving your report- keep up the good work!

Plaza Steak Fries ... IMG_1525.jpg

Probably the night before you got your limp fries, I got a lone rider (enough food for 3 people, btw) and mistakenly chose the fries. They weren't limp, but they were so salty even someone like me who loves salt couldn't handle them. I ended up throwing them out. Loving the TR so far!

pickey pickey I must be the only one who likes the fries, at least the only one who will admit it anyway.

oh and I didn't like the old six pack or six gun or six whatever in the show either, there I said it, I said it and I am at peace with that!

oh and great report

pickey pickey I must be the only one who likes the fries, at least the only one who will admit it anyway.

oh and I didn't like the old six pack or six gun or six whatever in the show either, there I said it, I said it and I am at peace with that!

oh and great report

Bob, you are such a rebel. :rofl2:

By the time we got to Macon, we were all complaining a bit about hunger, so we pulled off at one of our favorite breakfast places. And I know it is one of livluvsdisney’s fave places too!

Next time you visit Chick-fil-a, you need to try to spicy chicken biscuit or sandwich! Yuummmmmm! And if you are really, really lucky, you might stop at one of the Chick-fil-a's that has Sweet Potato Fries! Super yummy and much better than those floppy fries you got at TE. The CFA in my town doesn't have the sweet potoato fries, but the one in my DD's town does. I have to get them every time I am in town, unless it is a Sunday...CFA is closed on Sunday. :(

It's a sad day when I have to fetch my secret password book because it's been so long since I've been on here and can't remember it!

Like everyone else, I've cried like a dang baby, but thankfully those tears quickly turned into hysterical laughing. Lance asked me if I was crying or laughing. I told him both!

I could say tons, but I'll just say that I'm so glad y'all ate at CfA! I'm not a big fan of Cracker Barrel. I've eaten southern cooking my whole 38 years so it's nothing special, not to mention my parents' southern cooking is a million times better!

Okay, one other thing and then I'll stop. I'm a little miffed Lou has never butt dialed me!

Carry on, bro!