The TCD Gang Springs Forward at the Fort- A Spring Break 2014 TR

• Replies 579
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hey, leave Beckers alone, she knows exactly what she's doing. She's my new favorite Fiend.

I have seen them training docking at the Fort. That provided one of the best photos I've ever taken    

I love Agents of Shield. It's really the only show we watch as a family. They are getting ready to start a 7 episode run to the season finale this week! Can't wait! Off topic but my 10 year old dd is

Sorry TCD. But gals made me post it.

Anyways. Glad it stopped raining long enough for you to set up camp.

Glad you'll get to some d the weekend with all 3 girls.

Site 114 holds special place in my heart. That was the first site we saw, getting off the boat, and where we met the previous resident and she told us all about FF.net, the Fort, and camping at the fort. And if it wouldn't have been for her I wouldn't have met so many wonderful fiends and Lou. Lol

The weather must've hated you. We left Tampa heading towards Orlando around 10 and only had overcast skies the entire way. We were supposed to tent camp at Avalon Park Friday night as a first time family camping get together in their town square. It was too windy and cold to attempt it. We walked over and got the burgers and hotdogs, but didn't camp. My daughter and granddaughter were both getting over colds, and we were flying to Omaha on Sunday and didn't want to risk getting sick. We didn't encounter any rain at all on Friday, just wind and overcast skies. Avalon Park is in the NE section of Orlando just below Hwy 50 up near UCF.

I'm in too, but only for 2 reasons.

1. A beautiful picture of the dragon calliope

2. The insane claim at the end of the first post-no one actually believes there are 4 things the TCD gang has never done at WDW unless it is something negative (like wait in a line without a FP).

Late in the evening, but I am in none the less.  

The only thing worse than setting up a pop up in the rain is taking it down in the rain.  

Glad it stopped for you.  We have had the same experience the last two trips to the Fort.  I guess we Bayside owners get all the luck!

YC

2. The insane claim at the end of the first post-no one actually believes there are 4 things the TCD gang has never done at WDW unless it is something negative (like wait in a line without a FP).

I have been trying to make a list of what they could be! I'm interested to see what they are.