Green fence put up around a 5th wheel on the 1800 loop.

Meth Lab could explain the explosion

could explain the thing being walled off

TV confiscated

Occupants gone ----- in custody

All speculation

I stayed at a Holiday Inn and watched Crime Shows

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

When I die, I would like to go in my trailer at the Fort.

We were in 1813 since Thursday and I can attest that there was someone camping there when we got there. There was a pretty good storm two of the nights that we were there. We saw them building the str

Meth Lab could explain the explosion could explain the thing being walled off TV confiscated Occupants gone ----- in custody All speculation I stayed at a Holiday Inn and watched Crime Shows

Oy. 

I cannot believe the crazy theories you all are throwing back and forth. 

One quick look at the situation, and the explanation practically jumped right out at me.  And it's a SIMPLE explanation....nothing to do with electrical issues, lightening, death, meth, or whathaveyou. 

The husband and wife obviously dined that evening at O'hana. 

At some point during the night, the fumes nearly overcame them, but the wife broke the rear window to get some much needed fresh air. 

The RV was declared a Hazmat site....hence the green fencing. 

It has been towed to a Federal Superfund site for monitoring and eventual disposal. 

Simple. 

TV confiscated

All speculation

We bought a meth house once, ex-meth house, it smelled so bad. We had to strip all the Sheetrock and insulation. Trust the whole Fort would know that they were cooking meth. It has an ammonia type smell.

If it was something more than a fire, wouldn't there be something about it on the local news?

I agree with you, and I'm definitely more of a "simplest answer must be the right one" type of person ordinarily. But there are just too many things about this that don't make sense.

Fire spreads very quickly in an RV, and if there truly was a fire, especially one large enough to blow out a window (or have to break a window to put out the fire) then that RV should not look the way it does on the outside.

I really do hope I'm wrong, though!

Unless we find out before then, I might get an answer on Thursday.

I'm meeting a bunch of Fiends at the Fort on Thur. afternoon and because I'm going directly from work, I have to stop at the Fort's Cast Services building to change.

If the CMs know what happened, I should be able to get a reliable answer.

Unless we find out before then, I might get an answer on Thursday.

I'm meeting a bunch of Fiends at the Fort on Thur. afternoon and because I'm going directly from work, I have to stop at the Fort's Cast Services building to change.

If the CMs know what happened, I should be able to get a reliable answer.

Only in the Afternoon? we wont get over there till around 6 for dinner at Trail's End. 

Could have been a carbon monoxide issue or a gas leak and the detector didn't go off. With a lot of the combined LP/CO detectors being installed I could see where CO might no be detected until it is too late since the detector is near the floor for LP and CO rises to the top. This is why I've added a separate CO detector near the ceiling over our bed.

Is it possible a very large unconscious person had to be removed through the window?

I was thinking that

They must have fit through the door to get into the 5th wheel and those are fairly roomy.

If they were unconscious and had to be taken out, there would have been a Rescue unit with a siren blasting away.

Could it be as simple as a tree hit the window? Someone mentioned fit was storming pretty bad. It might explain no rescue or sirens. I like the alien theory better. I got it!! It was Stitch's Meth lab! Between the Meth lab and dinner at Ohanas, mystery solved.

Oy.

One quick look at the situation, and the explanation practically jumped right out at me. And it's a SIMPLE explanation....nothing to do with electrical issues, lightening, death, meth, or whathaveyou.

At some point during the night, the fumes nearly overcame them, but the wife broke the rear window to get some much needed fresh air.

It has been towed to a Federal Superfund site for monitoring and eventual disposal.

Simple.

It's like you speak from experience.

TV confiscated

All speculation

Oy. 

One quick look at the situation, and the explanation practically jumped right out at me.  And it's a SIMPLE explanation....nothing to do with electrical issues, lightening, death, meth, or whathaveyou. 

Simple. 

I'm gonna go with both of these theories.

Make perfect sense.

Cody

The lightening strike blew out the back window (no fire) and the person was injured and went to the hospital and was unable to retrieve their 5er. So Disney put up the wall to secure it and then the people's insurance company had it towed off.

Or stitch escaped.

The lightening strike blew out the back window (no fire) and the person was injured and went to the hospital and was unable to retrieve their 5er. So Disney put up the wall to secure it and then the people's insurance company had it towed off.

Far too logical an explanation.

Or stitch escaped.

That's more like it.

This could be a game show called "What Happened at the Fort."

Teams compete to convince others their theory is correct...or dinner theater...where the whole scene gets re-enacted.

You could win a car....or a free night in the lightening-struck meth lab trailer.

Just spit ballin' here.