BEL13VE in Magic: The TCD Gang Rings in 2013 at The Fort

• Replies 688
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I think you gotta look under their Dee Dums………. bahahaha Sorry TCD I seem to cause your TR's to go south a little too often! That wee little Jimmy Johnson fan is rubbing off on me!

Just got on the magic express to the Fort. It seems more exciting to be on the way to the Fort while reading.

Are they really building a bouncy house castle over there?

Cool trip report....I don't think I've ever seen Gepetto character before?

Me either! I have seen Jiminy, long long ago when they had that insect thing at Animal Kingdom. Still one of my all time favorite character encounters! And, I had my picture taken by chance with the Tweedles once when passing by the teacups.

Also I think Christopher Robin is a girl - wasn't there some discussion about a boy Belle? Maybe they should switch costumes.

And then there's Christopher Robin- I don't think we've ever seen him before. He makes Peter Pan look macho:

122212072.jpg

Why do you think that is Christopher Robin? Couldn't it be Pinnocchio as a real boy? Afterall. he is hanging with Gepetto. I just don't think it looks like any Christopher Robin I have ever seen.

OK, I googled images of Christopher Robin and a picture of of another cast member inthis outfit was one of the hits. My mistake. Please forgive me for doubting the great TCD.

Hey Fred!

Glad to have seen you this time around?

Did y'all go with the leaving at night plan?

TCD

Back atcha' T to the C to the D

Nope, our day at the MK ended late afternoon, so I was able to sneak in a decent nights rest before a 6am departure.

I was remiss in one respect. When we got home, I immediately starting the clear out of the refrig. That's when I noticed the 3 M&M ice cream sandwiches that I had earmarked for you, Lou, and me to consume during a hot December Florida day. I'll bring a fresh batch next time. In addition, I had 3 Bud Light and several pieces of chicken left from our last GUG. Thus describes what I had for lunch my first day back in civilian life.

Great to see you sir.

A grandchild?

Utah?

Awesome!

Congrats!

Y'all look to young to be grandparents, though.

Thanks.

We just have the 2 boys - AJ is the oldest - and this is his first.

CJ is at the Air Force Academy and he can't be married or have children while there so I have a few years to wait.

It is nice to be "young" and travel to see them.

Another TCD report!!!!!! Whoo Hoooo!!!!!

How do you tell Dee from Dum?

I think you gotta look under their Dee Dums……….

bahahaha

Sorry TCD I seem to cause your TR's to go south a little too often! That wee little Jimmy Johnson fan is rubbing off on me!

:jumpforjoy I'm "pulling up the rear" as usual lately.............but thrilled for another TCD report!

I had some comments until I read IDWD's Pluto harassment charges and FP4's Dee Dums responses. I'm now completely distracted.

I'll wait until you get us back on track for any suitable comments.

Carry on!