The best way to do this would be to rebuild the loops to today's standards and adding more loops to compensate for sites lost to the upgrade. 

Then wait to see what the rates jump to.    :bugeyes:    IIRC it has been mentioned that some of the area is "not expandable" do to environmental issues. 

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I have no doubt some of them are.  However, there are many who do not work for Disney.  When the other resorts were not fenced in, and did not have the guard shacks at their entrances, a lot of people

Unfortunately that seems to be the way a lot of folks are today. The world was made for them and the rest of us are just window dressing. I'm generally an optimist and believe things will get better b

What is it about campgrounds that makes people crazy idiots?  I just don't understand how kids are allowed to drive golf carts period!  Drivers license needed to operate!  I just can't stand kids who

I agree very ugly and a major fail for Disney themeing you would think that they could have come up with a more Fort themed way of doing it. Lines of horseshoes, animal tracks, something. All it would take is a stencil and a sign at the beginning of each loop explaining what they are or or CM at check in explaining. I'm hoping if they add them to other loops they put some more thought into it.

AGREED!!

Yeah, but they will probably make a new type of billing, PREMIUM PARTIAL, pay as much as the big boys but get less!

Remember that we never know if they are reading here so DO NOT give them any ideas!!!!!!

Then wait to see what the rates jump to.    :bugeyes:    IIRC it has been mentioned that some of the area is "not expandable" do to environmental issues. 

I don't think we need to see new construction for the rates to jump. My guess is all it will take is the new bonus plan for the site executive to be put in place. ;)

Reading about the problems you guys are having with the big campers/rvs makes me glad I and unhook mine and push it into the site by hand. :smug:

https://goo.gl/photos/tp4nNs3F1BSx1wdo7

Same here!

It's easy since the road and pad are paved.  Pull to the side.  Drop the wheel, unhitch, and roll into place.

Back the truck off the road and finish setting up.  And make sure you pull the shin buster receiver bar out!

If I don't have enough room to park my truck in front of my camper, screen room, hot tub and big screen movie theater, I just park in the spot next door. Problem solved.

It would appear that they want folks to park their vehicles in the overflow lot rather than crammed into the sites.  However, the overflow lot is at times full of the vehicles of freeloaders using the pool.  So it would seem that the next logical step will be for Disney to paint yellow lines in the grassy areas around the Outpost to fit more cars.  No sense actually solving a problem when you can just destroy more wilderness.  

It would appear that they want folks to park their vehicles in the overflow lot rather than crammed into the sites.  However, the overflow lot is at times full of the vehicles of freeloaders using the pool.  So it would seem that the next logical step will be for Disney to paint yellow lines in the grassy areas around the Outpost to fit more cars.  No sense actually solving a problem when you can just destroy more wilderness.  

Question is... how much of that yellow paint did they buy?  :wacko:

Same here!

It's easy since the road and pad are paved.  Pull to the side.  Drop the wheel, unhitch, and roll into place.

Back the truck off the road and finish setting up.  And make sure you pull the shin buster receiver bar out!

Same here!! Except I just turn one wrench and hit a remote control button and park it where I want :)

• 2 months later...

I thought pool hopping was a thing only the Deluxe resorts had to deal with!  

I thought pool hopping was a thing only the Deluxe resorts had to deal with!

Nope, they are not talking about pool hopping, but locals from Orlando who have claimed the Fort pool as their weekend resort for free......

Nope, they are not talking about pool hopping, but locals from Orlando who have claimed the Fort pool as their weekend resort for free......

Aren't they slowly fencing in all pools across Disney property? And having magic band entry?  Once that happens that should stop the locals - but how do they get past the guard? 

Aren't they slowly fencing in all pools across Disney property? And having magic band entry?  Once that happens that should stop the locals - but how do they get past the guard? 

Apparently the Fort is too low class to have Magic Band entry at the pool and they just park in the overflow lot.  If you sit and watch on the weekend folks park there and unload coolers and all they need for a day at the pool.

Except for the busiest Holiday weekends you can tell the guard ANYTHING and show a drivers licence and they let you in.  Disney really doesn't care.  They hope to sell them a coke or something.  How hard is it to spot a local car, local ID, carload of people in bathing suites with towels and coolers. Barney Fife could catch 90% of them.  

Apparently the Fort is too low class to have Magic Band entry at the pool and they just park in the overflow lot.  If you sit and watch on the weekend folks park there and unload coolers and all they need for a day at the pool.

It was mentioned before that CMs are allowed to use the resort pools also, so the FORT would be the most convienent. They can use the empl gate and skip the Guard Shack.