It's official the new Avatar land is coming!

• Replies 337
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Actually there was a vote and it passed by one vote. Where were you when we needed you? It's all your fault.

#Pandora at night Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Don't forget these....  

10 hours ago, DisneyVampire said:

Soft opening is the 20th. CM dates are due to be the week before, but not confirmed. I'm working on definite information now.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Makes sense.  Main Gate/Silver pass blockouts for Animal Kingdom start on the 20th.

24 minutes ago, DisneyVampire said:

There is rumors, but I'm confirming now

On the flip side they will be adding more second shows for ROL are being added.

I hope they work on the crowd control between show 1 and show 2. It was TERRIBLE when we went last weekend.

On 2/12/2017 at 10:29 PM, LONE-STAR said:

Never seen the movie, it came on today I wanted to watch it. But I didn't feel like spending 3 and a half hours watching it. So we started cleaning the camper.

Spoiler Alert

If you ever watched "Dances with Wolves" you've seen "Avatar".  

It's almost a direct frame by frame copy except the Indians, uh I mean Native Peoples have blue skin and ride dragons instead of horses.

Military guys = Bad.  Native Peoples = Good.

Military Guy goes Native, falls in love with Native Woman and becomes Saviour to Native People.

The End.

I just saved you 3.5 hours (unless you never watched DWW.... in which case I just saved you 7 hours!)

Your Welcome   :lol:

19 hours ago, DisneyVampire said:

Soft opening is the 20th. CM dates are due to be the week before, but not confirmed. I'm working on definite information now.

Thanks for the heads up I was hoping for earlier soft openings, we'll be leaving on the 20th.

WBI

8 hours ago, Avatab.... Steve said:

Spoiler Alert

If you ever watched "Dances with Wolves" you've seen "Avatar".  

It's almost a direct frame by frame copy except the Indians, uh I mean Native Peoples have blue skin and ride dragons instead of horses.

Military guys = Bad.  Native Peoples = Good.

Military Guy goes Native, falls in love with Native Woman and becomes Saviour to Native People.

The End.

I just saved you 3.5 hours (unless you never watched DWW.... in which case I just saved you 7 hours!)

Your Welcome   :lol:

Saw it when I was about 12 it didn't wow me then but I was a kid.  So thanks for saving me time, it's one thing you can't get back.

Disney has posted ride heights and whether the two rides will have Fastpass+

http://www.theworldandmore.net/pandora-fastpass-ride-height/

pandora-world-of-pandora-concept-235x100

In an update to the information on Pandora- The World of Avatar, opening May 27, 2017, Disney has released Fastpass+ and ride height info.

pandora-flight-of-passage-concept-16x9.j

For Avatar Flight of Passage you will ride on the back of a mountain banshee in a thrilling ride of above the moon of Pandora. Fastpass+ will be available for this ride and guests must be 44 inches or taller to ride this attraction.

pandora-navi-river-journey-16x9.jpg

The other new ride coming is the Na'vi River Journey where you will float along through the sacred bio-luminescent rain-forest in search of the Na'vi Shaman of Songs. This ride will be a family friendly adventure open to all ages. Fastpass+ will also be available for this ride.

As more information is released I will be sure to share it with you.

Contact me for a Free No Obligation Quote to start your journey into the World of Avatar.

[email protected]

22 hours ago, Katman1356...Jason said:

I havent heard any word on tiers so far.

Is there any scenario where they wouldn't be tiered? I mean you can get twice as many people to come to the park if they can only FP one or the other. Doesn't bother me, though, I have no interest in Avatarland.

On 3/6/2017 at 11:35 PM, h2odivers...Ray said:

I wonder if Disney is only going to allow us to only pick one of the two avatar land rides?

like they do at Epcot with soarin and test track.  

Wonder if they would make you pick one Avatarland ride, one between Safari and Everest and then whatever is left be the third tier?